Low progesterone...clomid??? Scared!

I found saw palmetto greatly helped with CM, although not on the Clomid month.

Fairhaven Health - FERTILECM. No CM to Brill CM!

I've ordered Fertile CM but I'm not sure when to take it. Do you take it throughout your cycle? Or just after menstruation until ov?

Take it all the time. 3 capsules a day. I think you get enough for a months supply. Expensive but WELL worth every penny. I now have my CM back :happydance:

Thanks! Do you take one with each meal? I ordered the fertile CM while I never really had any in the year + off birth control, but last month while I was waiting for it to arrive I actually did have a few "danglers". I had been taking Vitex, I wonder if that helped the CM.

Yep, take one with a meal. I still don't tend to get obvious CM (tmi, but on knickers) but have a good old rummage about and you will defo see it. I am so proud but I can now get mine to stretch between fingers and that NEVER happened before lol. Good luck.

I'm 36 and TTC #1. My DH and I have been trying since March of this year (with another month of trying in there when we first got engaged so in total this is our 10 month of trying). I am also using a CBFM and have received peaks as well. My OB/GYN recently put me on Clomid 50mg (first cycle on) and also did an HSG on Friday. I was seeing another OB/GYN and they didn't want to do much but do an SA on my husband and check my progresterone which came back a really low normal. Mine was at 5.7 (done on 7 DPO). They also wanted me to wait a year before more testing. So taking my age into consideration, I decided to find my new OB/GYN. So with that being said, I am currently on Clomid and waiting to see if the HSG helped (tubes were open). I wouldn't be too worried about the Clomid. Some have side effects but none for me as of right now. Although I haven't had a biopsy done, I can understand the concern. I believe I am ovulating. My OB/GYN said to take the clomid and hopefully it will give my ovulation the boost that it needs. Good luck. Hope your BFP comes soon (as much as I hope mine will come soon).

I tried preseed and mucinex too...all to no avail. That being said, I know many people who were successful on clomid and had their babies as a result. So, I don't know if it would hurt to try...

Update: Hello again ladies...just wanted to update you that my biopsy results came back with similar results showing low progesterone and so I am supposed to start clomid tomorrow...little nervous, but hope it helps me! I am also having an HSG done on Friday...I am HOPING it is not as painful as the biopsy was and I find out that my tubes are clear!!!

Sounds like you have a very proactive doc inpghttc! That's v good... :thumbup:

I had a HSG this past Friday and it wasn't so bad. It might have lasted about 10 minutes and doing the procedure, I got what seemed like a bad menstrual cramp. After the procedure, I had spotting that night and mild cramping but by the next day, I was fine. My advice would be to take some ibuprofen before your procedure. I took 4 (800 mg total). I was really nervous going in for it and when it was over, I was relieved it wasn't as bad as I was thinking it would be.

With the Clomid, I haven't had much side effects. Maybe a little more moody but not bad at all.

Glad to hear your doctor is being proactive and hopefully you will get good results. I am really hoping it does the same for me as well.

Yeah I second on the HSG, no pain, feels slightly 'weird' when he's putting the tubey thing in/injecting the liquid... and then of course the usual awkwardness of strangers sticking inanimate objects up your hoohar... :haha: but it's over pretty quickly! :thumbup:

(I had no pain/issues afterwards either btw, all v. easy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->