Low progesterone?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Ok so I could have a bun in the oven right now so my nurse calls me to state I've got low progesterone... What a way to ruin my day :nope:
She says the doctor wants me to try clomid cause I may not be ovulating..
But I stated to her that I've been charting and my chart detects ovulation cause of my temp rises..?

So if I don't have a bun in the oven.. Then I'll have to start on clomid and have surgery.. :cry:

Please God send me a little miracle :sadangel:

Stay strong!! I'm find out my HSG test results tomorrow, and then on the 19th I have my first Progesterone test to see if I ovulated.

I'm confused!! Since you chart you would be able to see you ovulate. Then is it possible to have low progesterone ??

Thanks girls! I don't know :shrug:

They did take my blood before I ovulated.. So that could be it?

Nurse told me if my chart detects ovulation that just keep doing what I'm doing :shrug:

My progesterone was low as well and I still ovulated it just made my cycles a little less predictable. Have you tried any natural hormone regulating supplements yet? It's not for everyone but chasteberry (called nature's clomid) really worked for me. Made my ovulation spot on most of the time and lengthened my luteal phase along with progesterone cream. Just a thought chica....best of luck this cycle and with whatever you decide to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->