low progesterone?

Have to have 3rd blood test. Should I be worried?

What was your progesterone last they tested?
They didnt give me any numbers...I tested at 4 weeks 4 days tomorrow will be my 5th week...I still have symptoms I figure after this if it is still low I will ask for a script for progesterone?

I will do early in the morning when lab opens up, before doc opens, up so I can get results early I suppose. It is all in Gods hands at this point.

Have to have 3rd blood test. Should I be worried?

What was your progesterone last they tested?
They didnt give me any numbers...I tested at 4 weeks 4 days tomorrow will be my 5th week...I still have symptoms I figure after this if it is still low I will ask for a script for progesterone?

I will do early in the morning when lab opens up, before doc opens, up so I can get results early I suppose. It is all in Gods hands at this point.

Well it's hard to say as it seems what each doctor thinks is "low" seems to vary when I read up on here about it before. Even google searches render different opinions on what is considered low enough for supplementation.

At 4 weeks my progesterone was 12 (with me using natural progesterone cream) and to put that into perspective all of the sliding scales of acceptable progesterone levels at that point in pregnancy said the lowest you'd want to see is 10. That being said I have read on here where many women's doctors prescribe progesterone supplements if it isn't at least 20 so it does seem to be a bit of opinion of the doctor treating you.

If they are saying it's low in their opinion I would think they would prescribe progesterone supplements? if you want to take it into your own hands and know it's low get some natural progesterone cream- it's over the counter and easily accessible. Good luck and hopefully they let you know what level it is tomorrow just so you'll be aware. :hugs:

Thank You love...I may have to grab some real quick at store

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->