Low Progesterone

covelr12

Reaction score
Hi all! 1st time posting and hoping someone can help. We've been TTC for 8 years. 8 chemical pregnancies in the last 2 years. We've tried Femara; Femara w/ trigger shot; Femara, trigger shot, IUI; gonal-f w/ trigger, gonal-f, trigger and IUI. Chemical pregnancies at each stage. Diagnosed with blood clotting factors and low thyroid. Because of multiple chemical pregnancies, I insisted on testing my progesterone. After my most recent IUI, 10 dpo I tested positive on a POAS. That day I started to spot and 12 dpo, I began bleeding heavily.

12 dpo my HCG was 16, progesterone was 6.8
16 dpo my HCG was 18, progesterone was 1.2
19 dpo my HCG was 16.7, progesterone was 0.8

It is my understanding that my progesterone levels indicated that I ovulated (which was forced by the trigger shot) but low. The doc stated that they liked to see double digits. I am having them test me for progesterone again on 23 dpo when they test my HCG (which should be low since I bled but 0.8 seems very low to me).

So, all that said, anyone else have issues with low progesterone and infertility? Also, having multiple chemical pregnancies, I have to say that this is the 1st time that my HCG levels didn't drop precipitously after any type of bleeding. Anyone have any experience with this? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->