Low Sex Drive?

squishmich

Reaction score
Just not feeling it. Poor hubby. I think we were scared to do anything because we had spotting earlier and didn't want to make it worse...

but now, just don't feel like it at all. Meh. Maybe because I'm so tired? Anyone else care to comment?

It may be the lack of energy and just being tired overall. Your body is working so hard creating a baby, it would drain your resources. If anything, I feel like my sex drive has increased. I feel like I want my husband more, but the fact of the matter is I am exhausted!!! I feel bad for my hubby as well, because he always acts so pitiful when he's in the mood and I am tired. We usually end up having sex, anyway. I find that once I get going I can make it through. I consider it exercise, lol.

Yup, I was the same way. Didn't want to be touched more than brief cuddling and absolutely no desire at all. Finally around 13 weeks or so it turned around a bit, but nowhere near like prepregnancy yet.

my sex drive is the same as it was before pregnancy. However, I have a rule...no sex until we are in the clear of little worry about miscarriage. So about 14 weeks. It's hard since both DH and I have a rather high/active sex drive. ^^;; I'm more okay with it since I know how to block out thoughts and desires, but poor DH lol I tell him well go take care of it. (We have a toy for him X'D) He gets so mad cause he goes "Well it isn't the same. You're better" Aww thanks hun still not giving in lol

Oh, my hubby is already making noise about not having sex for 6 weeks after birth, and (he was pouting when he said this) "no sex during paternity leave". Poor baby, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->