Low Sperm Count Success Stories???

KittyJay

Reaction score
Hi There,
I could really use some success stories of natural conception with male factor infertility. I'm 36, and DH is 43; this would be our first child. We've only been trying for 4 cycles, but being over 35, I don't want to waste any time. I don't appear to have any fertility issues, and I'm ovulating normally, but we just found out that DH has a sperm count of 27mil, which is within normal, but his motility is only 11%, very low.

We've started doing everything we've read to do. DH switched to boxers, cut way way back on drinking (he was a pretty heavy drinker), started taking supplements (fertilaid, countboost, fish oil), stopped putting his hot laptop on his lap, stopped using the car seat-warmer, etc. I cook most nights, so he already eats a relatively healthy diet, and I'm trying to get him to exercise, but he's more stubborn on that one. Also, we have him scheduled to start acupuncture next week.

Meanwhile, I'm doing everything I can on my end: acupuncture, fertility herbs, charting, OPKs, trying to carefully time when we BD, pre-seed, using soft cups after BD (just tried that this month for the first time). So I think we are doing everything we can do. We are also talking to our Doctors (just starting all that), but neither one of us has wonderful insurance, and I don't expect them to cover fertility treatments, and we really don't have savings for that kind of thing.

I'm really hoping the steps we're taking will help us to conceive naturally, and I would love to hear some success stories from people with similar challenges. It would help me so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->