low sperm oh nooooo

lesbianlove

mummy to 3 boys :)
Reaction score
hi ladies, im jsut bak from doctors and wev been told my sperom donor has 7% mobility of slow swimmers and the rest r still and a low sperm count also and low concentration, i really dont know where to go from here or even how to find another sperm donor help needed

Sorry to hear!!! I remember when we found out my DH had low motility and count. Is it someone you know? Maybe there is some vit that would help increase it? Or there are some FS clinics that have donor sperm.

I hope you find answers soon!!!

aww thnx darlin yeh hes my best friend i thought that would ease looking for a sperm donor were doing home insemination rather than thru a clinic

Hi -- please keep an eye on my new thread : https://www.babyandbump.com/assisted-conception/458990-home-artificial-insemination-success-stories.html hopefully the other ladies on the at-home insemination thread will post soon with info on how they found their donors. There are quite a few internet sites people have used to find known donors. Or you could try to find another willing friend. Good luck!

i didnt' want to read and run - we're doing IUI through a clinic :D using a donor.... i think the good thing about that is that the sperm is all tested etc, so slow swimmers are generally not an issue. I hope you find someone else that can do it for you :D good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->