lower back/hip pain

STEVIE410

Reaction score
I am 10 w +1 and I am having some pretty bad lower back pain that sometimes goes into my hips. I remember having this with my son but later on in the pregnancy. It reminds me of the backache I usually get before my period. This makes me a bit nervous. Its not happening everyday but often enough that its annoying. Anyone else have the same issue and if so any ideas on how to minimize/soothe it?

Welcome to the club!!!!

I can barely sleep at night thanks to the back and hip pain I get. If you've ever been in car accident or had any sort of back trauma EVER, be prepared to welcome it back in spades as your baby takes on weight. My OB says that it's usually worse in 2nd +++ pregnancies.

I have been getting this it sometimes feels like a trapped nerve had no idea what is was

Yes I get it, I think it's siactica, sorry about the spelling as it may be wrong and even though I haven't had it confirmed by the dr, I literally can't lift my right leg as shooting pains go shooting down my leg. I can't even put pressure on it once it's playing up:( really hurts.

provided you're healthy enough, and not on bed rest, try laying in bed and doing pelvic tilts. It helps relieve my pain IMMENSELY. Also doing squats with your back against a wall :) Down, hold for 10, slow up. 3 sets of 10. Your back, and your bum, will thank you.

I'm only 7 weeks with hip pain and lower back pain, but I am sitting on bedrest, so I think a lot of it has to do with not being allowed to get much exercise. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->