Lower back pain on ONE side?

starbelly

Reaction score
Hi :)

I posted this in the TWWforum, but wanted to know if you ladies had ever had lower back pain mainly on one side? I’m three days late, BFN, and have been having all the AF symptoms... including lower back pain.

Last night right before bed, though, I noticed a more twinge/pinch type feeling on my left side/lower back. Nothing too crazy but enough to where I wanted to find a position that alleviated it when going to sleep. I naturally started to worry bc I’ve had kidney infections/UTIs that start with an ache in my left lower back and hours later (or sometimes days) I’m very sick. I wanted to get it before it got bad this morning so I went to urgent care and they said my pee looked normal but of course they’d send to lab to be sure. (Also told me I’m not pg- thanks a lot!)

He did rattle off that he can’t rule out other things that could be going on like ovation torsion or cysts ?? I’m freaking out not and googled - bad thing for hypochondriac!!

Has anyone had lower back pain on one side as a pregnancy symptom? I guess I also could’ve pulled something at yoga yesterday but idk, seems unlikely?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->