Lower CP - Am I Out?

Orglethorp

Reaction score
Yup, another angsty TWW-er wanting to know "am I out?"

My morning BBT chart looks great, staying high and possibly (maybe, hopefully) slightly triphasic. I'm 11 dpo and AF is due Saturday (31st). I don't have my usual pre-AF symptoms yet, but I also don't have many symptoms at all yet.

My cervix was high, firm and closed since 1dpo up until yesterday (10dpo). It's still firm and closed, but the last 2 mornings it has been notably lower when I check at 5:30 (usual time) and then it goes back up to its usual higher position by the next time I check.

I've never had it do this twice in a row before! It's usually lower right before I O, and last cycle it randomly dropped at 9dpo and then went back, but it has never dropped two mornings in a row during LP before. That said, it has stayed firm & closed, and I typically find it softens and opens before AF, so I don't know what's going on.

8-10dpo I had white, lotiony CM but today there's nothing. I had nothing or the tiniest flecks of white tacky CM from 1-7dpo.

No sign of IB yet, no out-of-the-ordinary cramps, nadda. My boobs complain slightly when OH pays them any attention, but they're not generally uncomfortable yet.

I did test yesterday (POAS) and got a BFN, but my 1 prior set of BFPs were very faint even when AF was a couple days late, and I tested on mid-day urine, so I don't think yesterday's test means anything either way.

Does this all mean anything? Am I out?

You're not out until AF shows! Implantation can occur as late as 12dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->