Lower left abdominal pain

erinlynnak

Reaction score
I'm currently waiting for AF to arrive since implanon removal. Previously when I had AF my cramps were ALWAYS in my lower back. always always always. Starting yesterday I had a slight tinge in my left lower abdomen. Today its been much more frequent and pain is worse. I'm hoping its AF showing up.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what it might be? Did your AF change after stopping birth control? Or is this just wishful thinking? lol

my AF majorly changed after having the implant removed hun. After implant 2 i had AF every 2/3 months... this time i had it removed 28th november and iv only had 1 full cycle since.. it was 114 days long.. im currently on CD20 of my second cycle

the pain could be ovulation pain. I got some serious ovulation pain last cycle. if youv any opks do one and see what it says hun xx

I used a walmart brand ovulation test, and there were definitely 2 lines, but not as dark as the control. The instructions said that in order for it to be positive, it had to be as dark or darker. I'm so new to this, that its very confusing, lol! I hope its ovulation pain.

Sounds like ov pain! I never remember getting in pre-pill (but that was many years ago), now I get it every month!

My OB told me about 50% of any pain/twinges that women feel on the left side is intenstinal related. :dohh:

And that means 50% of the time its not, lol.

I was thinking ov pain. You could be gearing up to O, hence the darkening OPKs. Keep taking them, and hopefully they'll go positive. Might as well :sex: anyway!

ooo id deff say its o pain! Keep doing your opks... do 2 minimum tomorrow and i bet youll get your positive! :D xx

No positive OPK... I tested twice yesterday, and once today (at 8 pm) because I worked 12.5 hours and didn't get a chance at work. Husband and I are going to BD tonight. I really hope its O pain. I haven't had any CM changed that I'm aware of, but I don't check every day. I also don't temp. I figure if I don't get a BFP by the end of this month I will start temping. Or if my AF decides to show up I'll stop stressing. On top of all that (tmi) my nipples have been hurting SO bad, but the rest of my chest isn't sensitive at all. But seriously.... my nipples HURT, even just water pressure from the shower was slightly uncomfortable. Please please please be O pain!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->