Lower pain

Smirn

Reaction score
As you can see I'm only early stages but I have been experiencing a sharp stabbing pain lower down my abdomen to left is this normal ?

I had this pain and I can tell you that I had an ultrasound and baby is where it needs to be. But make sure if you have shoulder pain, spotting or cramping to get it checked for ectopic! All I can think of, is it being the corpus luteal cyst that from on the side the egg got released.

I had this pain and I can tell you that I had an ultrasound and baby is where it needs to be. But make sure if you have shoulder pain, spotting or cramping to get it checked for ectopic! All I can think of, is it being the corpus luteal cyst that from on the side the egg got released.

Pregnant through FET so don't think it's anything to do with ovulation Hun xxx

Sometimes when we get sharp stabbing shooting pains early on its just all the burrowing and stretching ur uterus is doing hunnie I've had it all 3 times this time being the worst and everything has been fine don't stress urself put ur feet up have a cuppa stay hydrated and don't strain urself I found a hot water bottle and lay a thick blanket over u and then the hot water bottle 😁 positive thoughts also as long as they don't become extruciating or are accompied by heavy bleeding baby is just settling nicely into its new little home happy and healthy 8 more months love xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->