lower right sided abdominal pain?

smilingatyou

Reaction score
I had my baby nearly 5 months ago now and since about 3 weeks post partum I have had a pain in my lower right side of my tummy fairly near to my hip bone. I would say its like a constant achey feeling. I saw my doctor 2 weeks after it started as I was worried it was my appendix but he thought it was nothing and advised me to just take pain killers. So nearly 17 weeks later I still have this pain near enough all the time and I just don't get what it is! I also suffer with a lot of lower backache too but I guess I have just put this down to having my baby and also the fact I'm still carrying 2 stone more than I was before I fell pregnant.
So I'm wondering if anyone else is in the same position and knows anything more about what it is?

It could be ovarian cysts? I have them and its a painfull ache on my right side x

It could be ovarian cysts, but it also could be an intestinal issues or if it has gotten worse it could be your appendix, but honestly your doctor needs to be doing somet tests to figure out what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->