LP Buddy Needed [for symptom spotting and obsessing]

:blush:Nice :mrgreen:

I've got a new symptom [maybe] I've got wicked excess amounts of Sticky CM. I've never seen so much of it post O before...usually I'm creamy up until AF shows up...in fact the more I think about it, the more I don't ever remember having Sticky CM any time ever after O....hmmmm. TMI but it's clumpy and white...I think that's what they consider Sticky [FYI: it's definitely NOT a yeast infection either :blush:

Hopefully that's a good sign.

I've been wicked gassy [read: painful] before my BFP every single time I've ever been pregnant.

For a couple months there I was nothing but a gas bomb. lol

I hope it's a good sign too! Mine has been a little altered because of the Progesterone. I still can't get over the fact that I can shove a tablet up there and it gets absorbed. Amazing!

Hehe. Gas bomb. I'll keep that in mind when DH asks me why I keep running to the bathroom!

I hope it's a good sign too! Mine has been a little altered because of the Progesterone. I still can't get over the fact that I can shove a tablet up there and it gets absorbed. Amazing!

Hehe. Gas bomb. I'll keep that in mind when DH asks me why I keep running to the bathroom!

It's not all absorbed and you'll see the rest of it at some point or another...I hate the progesterone supplements because you can put it in at night but sometime the next day [usually while in a meeting or the grocery store] the excess all just kind of "falls" back out...

Or at least this is how it's worked for me when I've used it.

I've just taken my 3rd dose. I have noticed more light yellow CM -- the tablets are light yellow. I guess I was just surprised because I haven't seen any pieces. Nothing solid is left. Were you using the oral tablets or the vaginal suppository?

I use the vaginal ones....mine are white though...and I'm not taking them until I get a BFP anymore. It's such a waste to take them from O on, especially if it just ends in AF anyway. lol

Oh, I see. My BFF took those with her 1st child and she said they were messy. So you're not the only one who hates them. She was prescribed the vaginal Progesterone because she had a peanut allergy and the tablets are made from peanuts. She asked them to do another allergy test when she was pregnant with #2 so she could be prescribed the tablet instead.

Ugh. Temps this morning were lower than yesterday. FertilityFriend moved my ovulation day. I'm not feeling any symptoms at all. I can't believe I ovulated on CD19, but if so, I'm probably out this cycle. I doubt sperm would have survived that long -- that's really pushing the limits! :nope:

:( Boo

I feel like my O moves further and further away every single cycle.

How are you feeling today? Any new symptoms to report?

ah. Nothing too unusual. I feel like my cold is coming back in full force [I was kinda sick and then it just went away] but now I'm really congested and my neck is stiff and my poor stomach is gurgling like it's going to reject anything I put in it.

I'm still a little dizzy, but that could also be because I'm getting sick :D

How about you?
Where in Virginia are you?
[if you don't mind me asking, I have some family out there]

Aw, sorry to hear about the cold and dizziness. I'm doing fine, had a great dinner and gave the boys a bath early. Even finished the night routine! So now we're going to watch a movie together.

I'm doing ok. I had a little nausea today, but it was just barely enough to notice. So I didn't want to consider that a real symptom. But something else has happened 4 or 5 times today. I felt a twitch in my uterus, almost like when your eye twitches or something like that. Just one twitch each time, but it seems like it's happening a little more frequently. I don't know if it's caused by Progesterone or if it's just a normal hormonal thing during the LP, or if it's little stretches in the uterus... But it's something to be hopeful about, I think.

I'm in Springfield, right outside of Washington, DC. Where is your family? Where do you live?

I've had those twitches before too! I don't know what they mean but I've had them pretty frequently. My parents are in Pax River MD and I'm in Japan. lol

Hey ladies, just been reading n now can't wait to hear when you test! Good luck xxx

stuckinoki -- I figured you were there based on your username, are you planning on being there long-term or will you be coming back here sometime?

hopeful4bubba -- Hi, welcome! I want to start testing right now, but it's so depressing to see a BFN!

No, we're only here for 3 years! I can't wait to come home :D

I tested this morning and it was a BFN, I wasn't surprised. lol

Well, I hope the 3 years flies by and you're back here before you know it!

I tested this afternoon. BFN. I knew it would be, just wanted to get it out of my system. I have some tests coming tomorrow, so I'm going to just test to my heart's content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->