Lp question

blakesmummy09

Mum to Blake and Eevie
Reaction score
I came off the pill end of August this year and my first 3 cycles were 9days lp, I started taking seven seas vitamins last month and my lp went to 12 days. I've just had a dip this morning and wondering if my lp can possibly go to 9 days again or wether it's more likely to stay at 12 days now.

My cycle was roughly every 28 days before the pill x

If you ovulate irregularly, which is possible a few months after coming off the pill, your LP can be different lengths. I rarely ovulate the same time each month because I've had multiple pregnancy losses throwing my hormones out of whack. I suppose the pill can do the same, any time your hormones change. I've ovulated between CD10 to CD23 out of 27/28 days in previous cycles. I would try maybe looking into vitamin B6 to increase your LP. I took 25 mg a day (cut a 100 mg pill into quarters) and it seemed to help. Also you could try drinking raspberry tea, one or two cups per day. On a side note on your chart that dip you've just had could possibly be implantation :)

Thanks Hun my temp went back up again which means I'm on a 12 day lp again thankfully lol x

Just wanted to thumbs up the chart :) Looking great! Those stupid dips always throw us for a loop eh? You're thinking it's headed towards AF then the next morning they're back up. Joys of the TWW :(

Thanks Hun I know it's so frustrating with it but it's good to keep an eye on the lp for now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->