LTB Itti D'lish (AIO or SIO)

Croc-O-Dile

Reaction score
I really want to try an Itti D'lish (AIO or SIO) but I live in the states, so if I want to buy one new from their website I need to pay double the price because of international shipping. :nope:
So I figured buying one pre-loved would be much cheaper.

I'm looking for a size small, I guess. Olivia's only 11.5lbs.

I can't make the purchase until after Oct. 1, which is my BIRTHDAY! :happydance:
Money's tight right now, so I have to wait until my bio-dad sends me my annual birthday check. I've been getting them since I was 10 and I still act surprised every year :haha:

If you can send me a shipping (P&P) quote along with the price you're asking (and a picture of the Itti if you have one) that'd be great. (Location: New Jersey, USA)

I have some medium AIOs used prob 5 times and some smalls SIO. I have no idea on cost though, would have to check shipping. xx

I really want to try an Itti D'lish (AIO or SIO) but I live in the states, so if I want to buy one new from their website I need to pay double the price because of international shipping. :nope:
So I figured buying one pre-loved would be much cheaper.

I'm looking for a size small, I guess. Olivia's only 11.5lbs.

I can't make the purchase until after Oct. 1, which is my BIRTHDAY! :happydance:
Money's tight right now, so I have to wait until my bio-dad sends me my annual birthday check. I've been getting them since I was 10 and I still act surprised every year :haha:

If you can send me a shipping (P&P) quote along with the price you're asking (and a picture of the Itti if you have one) that'd be great. (Location: New Jersey, USA)

ohhh I hope you get what you are looking for...jms..if she doesnt go for them please send me a private message I will definanlty take them off your hands...but dont want to take away from coco dile's opportunity!

ill have medium ones by then im guessing, they suddenly have a leg gape on max so leak! no idea whats happened. he must have grown funny :lol:

This happened with Livi's HH! One leg must be growing bigger than the other. :haha:

I have SIO Large (i think the SIO's come up smaller than the AIO's though) I have Orange and Moo Moo (cow print)...£12.50 each posted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->