LTTC DS - Will TTC 2nd be the same?

Amy31

Reaction score
It took a longtime for me to conceive my DS and we would like at some point to have another. I am concerned about it taking the same length of time to conceive again as I am coming up 34. Has anyone else had difficult conceiving first but found it easier with second? My cycles since having LO are much more regular, less painful, I have less headaches and I hope that this is a good sign for when we TTC again. Anyone else in similar situation? :flower:

Hi I hope it does make it easier. I was ttc my dd for 4 yrs and have been ttc #2 for a lil over a yr now but FXed for both of us!!

Thanks :) I hope you get your bfp soon. I am 33 and not ready just yet to have baby no2 so if I start TTC now I worry I will happen too soon but what if it takes a long time again maybe I should try now ahhhhhh I drive myself crazy :hugs:

Ill be 33 in Sept. lol thats how I felt not really ready but worried how long it would take when I was (getting divorced separated over 2 yrs, with a new guy) so we have just been making sure to going at it during the right time frame no OPK's or anything. We decided to step it up and now are using OPK's, soy pills, and conceive plus lube, so we will see.

Hope it happens soon for you :hugs: Thanks for the response :)

I am wondering the same-
My dd took 2.5 years to conceive naturally- not nearly as long as you but still longer than average. We are not preventing now in the hope of conceiving #2. I have been googling this topic alot and there seems to be a pattern: Alot of women have ttc #1 for years and #2 within 18 months. I hope this is the case for us!
I'll find the link of the post I posted a while back for you to have a look at- It's under the name diva as I changed my account!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...878360-anyone-find-ttc-2-easier-than-1-a.html

I hope this one happens much quicker! My daughter took us 7 years to concieve, we already tried 18 months for #2 before I put it on hold and we're just starting to try again. I'm hoping it'll happen much quicker this time.

yay for this thread! i wondered the same thing and make myself crazy with it too. it took 2 years ttc before our daughter (iui babe). shes only 11 weeks and we are just using nfp, but i dont know how long we should wait to ntnp. blah!

You could try posting this is the pregnancy forums too and see what kind of response there is!

Thanks :) I hope you get your bfp soon. I am 33 and not ready just yet to have baby no2 so if I start TTC now I worry I will happen too soon but what if it takes a long time again maybe I should try now ahhhhhh I drive myself crazy :hugs:

Amy i am the same my LB was one on mon 25/3 and i am having my merina removed now but i feel the same 2 yrs it took us and if we had not conceived naturally the month we did it would have been assisted. I myself feel like it may be too soon but then do not want to leave it and be too old i am 34 in oct.
i am hopefully be NTNP but i know what i will be like testeing like mad altough i think this is more out of habit from doing it so long before. lol

I hope it happens quickly for you :) I think we will be ntnp in the next few months - scared / excited - a good place to be I think xx

I hope this one happens much quicker! My daughter took us 7 years to concieve, we already tried 18 months for #2 before I put it on hold and we're just starting to try again. I'm hoping it'll happen much quicker this time.

Hey was just looking over old threads and see you are pg with #2 now!! Congrats! How long did number 2 take you in the end?X

Thank you! Once we started trying again it only took me 3 cycles to get pregnant! I don't know who was more surprised, me or my DH lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->