LTTTC #2 and trying to lose weight - neither of which are happening. So fed up....

WhiteOrchid24

Reaction score
We have been TTC # 2 for almost 17 cycles now (19 months since started trying) and recently discovered my DH has 0% morphology. Right now we are in the 3 month wait for new sperm to be produced to see if anything has changed since he got the results.

On top of that I am desperately trying to lose my excess baby weight that I am STILL carrying from my son (who is now 3 1/2 years old)! Within 2 weeks of having him I lost all of my baby weight with the exception of 5lbs! I was delighted, especially since I didn't do anything to try to lose it, it literally just fell off. Then when he was 2 months old I slowly started gaining the weight back and in total gained 15lbs leaving me 20lbs over my pre-pregnancy weight. I have tried on and off for the last year and a half to lose it and it's just not happening. Last spring I managed to lose 10lbs which I pretty much kept off until now. 11 weeks ago I joined the gym, gained 4lbs and since then despite working out 3-4 hours a week I still weigh more than when I started and haven't lost much in inches.... It is so depressing and I don't know what else to do. I eat healthy food as I love to cook so everything I eat is made from scratch. I do love carbs and think I need to cut down on my bread intake but when I track my calories I am within the 1400 range it advises I should be on. To be honest I almost feel worse now that before I joined the gym cause I am working so hard and getting no results. I have no idea why not.....I'm also not feeling any more energetic with exercising as I should and generally feel super tired the day after I work out. Has anyone been through this and finally lost the weight or can think of any reasons why I wouldn't be losing the weight? I'm considering going to my Dr if I don't start to see some changes soon. Feeling so fed up!!! (sorry for the rant I just don't know who else to talk to about it :( )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->