LTTTC # 2, PCOS, rare AF

bumski

Mum to teen and newborn
Reaction score
Hi a little about me,
me and DH are 29, we have been ttc #2 for 3 years but in all honesty i have not used bcp for 10 years. I have pcos, i tried clomid last year as follows 100mg, 100mg, 150mg, 150mg with no ov. :cry:
I got pregnant with my DD when i was 17 with no meds, but nothing ever since.
I very rarely get AF due to no ov, maybe 3 -4 times a year and although my chances are slim right now i still secretly obsess :blush: (what i save on tampons i can spend on opks etc, right?:shhh:)
Me and DH had a break from ttc for 5 months while i was on the waiting list for Ovarian Drilling, i think we needed it. my drilling is due this fri so we have decided to get right back into it. I have been more of a lurker on here for the past 2 years and i have found lots of really helpfull stuff.
Just wondering if anyone would like to buddie up who is in a similar situation as sometimes i dont know where i belong in here due to already having a child and the fact that i have no real cycle so cant match mine up with anyone:nope: xxxx

Hey love. I'm in a similar boat. We were LT-NTNP with our DS - nearly 3 years off the pill before I got a bfp. And now we're actively TTC and have been for 16 months now. I am at the end of my third cycle of clomid (100mg) so I should find out tomorrow how cycle 3 panned out for us! x

hi dragonmummy :wave:

i have just had a look at your chart and it looks really promising :thumbup:
fx for you hun, keep me informed how you get on, i am hoping clomid may work for me after OD, its like my ovaries have just fallen asleep :wacko: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->