LTTTC, want to be buddies?

babyjla

Trying to make a BABY!!
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have been ttc for nearly two years and I am looking for someone to buddy with. Everyone I know has no trouble at all ttc, but for me with pcos its a lot harder. I believe I ovulated this month around oct 14-oct16th. I have had an increase in appetite since then, which is making me think im crazy haha. Anyone in the same boat???:shrug:

I'm not on the same schedule as you, but I'd love to be your buddy. We've been TTC for 15 months now and have been getting treatment for the past 7 cycles. I don't have PCOS, but something isn't right with me....just not sure what.

How are you feeling today? I hope you get your BFP soon!

Actually, now that I think about it, we're not that far off :) I think I ovulated today...at least that's when I was supposed to have, based on how long the Ovidrel takes to work.

P.S. I love your "Faith" avatar!

Hey lizzy!:flower:

Its nice for someone to finally want to be buddies :friends: ! I am still feeling the same today. I have had symptoms that are like pms, but I am soooo hungry. Its driving me crazy. What type of treatment are you getting? Are you using OPK's or anything like that? I just started clomid this month, and I used OPK's for the first time this month too. I'm not sure if I ovulated, but the OPK's were getting darker up til last Thursday (10/13), then on Friday the test line was like non existent. But I never got a true positive, so I'm iffy on the subject lol. I hope you get your BFP soon too! Maybe this month will be our lucky month!!!

:happydance:

I will be your buddy. I have been TTC for 2.5 years and I think I have ovulated yesterday. I am doing a relax cycle. Good luck and lots of baby dust.

Hey jeoestreich! :hugs:

Do you have PCOS too? What types of treatments have you tried?

I do not have PCOS. All of my test are normal but I do not ovulate on my own. I have done Clomid for four months. I just had a HSG last Thursday. All was clear and normal. I tried Soy for the first time this month so hopefully I will catch my eggy. I am not for sure what my next step is because I have to go back to the doctor and the hubby needs a SA done.

Well I hope you get a BFP! I am unsure if I ovulated this month, but I do not ovulate on my own either (because of the pcos) and my body is acting differently the last few days. Strangely enough it seemed to start two days after I think I ovulated lol. But I may just be crazy :)

I cant imagine not knowing what was causing me not to ovulate. That must be stressful :(

It is a little stressful but I am dealing with it. Hopefully, I do not have to go into expensive treatments because my insurance will only cover up to $10,000 a lifetime. If I use that all up, I am screwed if I ever want to conceive a second one.

Yeah after the pills and stuff it starts getting expensive. I really hope the clomid works for me. If it doesnt I doubt we'll be able to afford any alternatives. Atleast not for a really long time. Have you been using OPK's to see if you are ovulating? Or any other method of tracking it? I've only used OPK's, and this month was my first month using those.

I normally temp. I have tried using OPKs but I find the hard to read and hokey. LOL But this month I am taking it easy and just going with what my body is telling me.

Haha, yeah. I'm not sure if I'll be using the OPK's again if this isnt my month. I think it just put more stress on me worrying about if I was going to get that +++ lol. I just wanna go with the flow too, but I want to ovulate so I'll still be taking my clomid :) Mann, do I hope it works. I have been TTC for soooooo long!

I know the feeling. Are you getting monitored at all when you are on Clomid?

No! I dont think my doc is the greatest lol. I mean, dont get me wrong he's the best doc I've had so far, but idk. He had to give me provera to start my cycle because I hadnt had AF since April 2011. He gave me a prescription for the clomid and told me to call him when I started AF and I called a MILLION times and he was always busy. So I said screw it, I'm not skipping this month because of a doctor, so I've been doing it on my own. i guess thats why I'm so confused and unsure of what I'm doing lol

:wacko:

I didnt even know they monitored people using clomid until I found this site lol.

I'll be your buddy! I have PCOS too. Been trying for 15 months (on cycle 11) and have already tried Clomid. Did 3 rounds, ovulated but did not get pregnant. I am currently "on hold" with my doc right now until they figure out what's going on with DH. So I took soy this cycle as waiting until Jan to get things going again is just not gonna happen. I feel the same way about my doc as you do. On CD11 right now.

Hey BH2010!
When were you diagnosed with PCOS? I'm currently on CD22, and waiting to see if I get that :bfp:

I'm curious, two of you ladies have mentioned soy...What is that? Like a soy pill or bean lol??? I've never heard of that method! I'm willing to try anything if clomid doesnt work!! :toothpick:

Hi, I'd love to buddy up :)

Hey my name is Tara I've got pcos too. I'm 25 and me and my BF have been TTC for about 5 years. I'm just on CD19 after a m/cl from my 1st round of clomid. I not holding out much hope for a BFP this month but I wish my AF would hurry up and arrive so I can start on my 2nd round of clomid. I'm gonna be taking it CD2-5. I'm feeling quite positive seen as it worked so well the 1st time, hopefully it will work again and we'll get the sticky bean we long for.

Good luck to all of you :dust:

Hey princesstaz!

I'm sorry to hear about your loss :( I miscarried a loooong time ago when I was 16. Ever since then I've felt this STRONG need to have a child. It kills some days, ya know? But your story gives me hope!! I'm on my first round of clomid too and I'm hoping for that BFP!!!

I was diagnosed about 7 years ago. I wasn't TTC though until 15 months ago. Soy isoflavone in described as "natures clomid". It's supposed to work the same way, its taken the same way (5 days at the beginning of the cycle) but its an all natural pill and can be bought anywhere you would buy vitamins and such. We'll see how it goes. FX'd! How is your TTW going? Are you going to be testing or just waiting if AF shows up?

PrincessTaz, I'm so sorry about your m/c. Hopefully this is your lucky month with a sticky bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->