Lucky March Shamrocks [25 BFPs, 4 angels<3]

I do not temp, and rarely do ovulation tests but I decided to torture myself this month. We bd'ed enough I am sure for whenever I ovulated, and if I haven't yet then we will bd for that too.

Af got me unfortunately count me out :-( good luck everyone congratulations to those ladies with bfps . Hugs for those who got the witch !!

I think I had a chemical. BFP on Fri but BFN today. AF due Wed but wont be surprised if she is a few days late.

The :witch: got me as well.
Good luck to those left testing this month.

Meant to mention, the :witch: arrived for me...

I took another test this morning and it was an undeniable :bfp:
I'm a little concerned that it's taken until 17dpo to get a proper BFP though (it's not stronger than the control line or whatever) so I'm only cautiously excited. There's definitely been progression from Sunday at 15dpo though so I've got my fingers crossed that this is my sticky bean and it was just late implantation.

Sorry to everyone the witch got. Fx'd you get your bfp next cycle.

Afm I hate the two week wait. I feel pregnant but probably wishful thinking...

So I couldn't wait until tomorrow, I tested this morning :bfn: , I thought I seen something (squinter eyes) but I think at 11 DPO it would of been there for sure and more noticeable. I am done doing this to myself!!! I will re-test when AF is 1 WEEK LATE!!! AF is due Thursday, 2 more days.

So I couldn't wait until tomorrow, I tested this morning :bfn: , I thought I seen something (squinter eyes) but I think at 11 DPO it would of been there for sure and more noticeable. I am done doing this to myself!!! I will re-test when AF is 1 WEEK LATE!!! AF is due Thursday, 2 more days.

My AF is due tomorrow or Thurs and am 10dpo today! Did the first tests today and also thought maaybe I could see the start of something on the FRER. Now going mad!! :haha:

Emiloo your chart is looking promising! I hope it is the start of your BFP!

My AF is due tomorrow or Thurs and am 10dpo today! Did the first tests today and also thought maaybe I could see the start of something on the FRER. Now going mad!! :haha:

I used a FRER also!!! And I am also going mad :growlmad::blush:

EElse, I know this is from a couple days ago (sorry!!) but it sounds to me like just a light period?? I had that happen to me at the start of January -- I usually have full flow for 3 days and light for for a day and then a couple days of spotting... and in January I had 2 days of bleeding and then I was spotting for 2 days and then it was over. :wacko:

AngelOB, I hope you get your BFP this month!! :dust:

Congratulations, mommychris!!! :yipee: :bfp:

Silaslove, the OPKs do add some stress in, don't they? Hopefully you conceived already and won't need them!! :dust:

I'm sorry AF arrived, willowtree, KrissyB and nmv! :hugs:

Kozmik, you aren't out until AF arrives!! I hope it wasn't a chemical. :hugs: Keep us updated!!

:yipee: Congratulations LynAnne!!! :bfp: I hope this is a super sticky bean for you!! It sounds like it was late implantation to me :flower:

Emillie, I hate the 2ww too. :wacko: I hope your pregnant feeling is a good sign! :hugs:

faith, you wouldn't necessarily have a dark line at 11DPO! There's still hope! :hugs:

Emiloo, post a pic of your maybe-line?!? :thumbup: FX'd!!! Your chart really does look promising! :happydance:

I apologize for being absent lately, ladies! This pregnancy is making me feel very sick, so I spend most of my time running to the toilet or laying around moaning and reading books. :blush:

Thanks ladies, my chart is looking good!

Cant upload a pic at work but heres a link to my journal... you may not see anything at all lol its so faint Im really questioning if its there at all lol

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/2259777-emiloos-ttc-journal-our-first-lo-140.html

Emiloo, I do think I see something on the first FRER pic! FX'd!! :happydance:

Thanks ladies. I've got everything crossed that this is my sticky bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->