Lucky March Shamrocks [25 BFPs, 4 angels<3]

Thanks Aley! Hopefully my next tests will be a bit more obvious!!

LynAnne I have a feeling it will be!! :hugs: enjoy your BFP- youre PREGNANT!!! :happydance:

Congrats LynAnne & to all the bfp. Fx for rest of us & sorry to those who got af.

8dpo tomorrow for me might do a frer or might wait till 9dpo so nervous anyway will update when i do.
Another question anyone tried or had success with soy isoflavones?

Thanks ladies, my chart is looking good!

Cant upload a pic at work but heres a link to my journal... you may not see anything at all lol its so faint Im really questioning if its there at all lol

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/2259777-emiloos-ttc-journal-our-first-lo-140.html

https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w467/tc171005/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/20150324_060603_zpsh35byo59.jpg
i feel like i see the same in your test as i do mine, but im right along with you, is it even there ?!

Haha they are so similar, did you just take apart my test and take a pic? :haha: when are you testing again?

Haha they are so similar, did you just take apart my test and take a pic? :haha: when are you testing again?

:rofl: In the mornings my vision is the worst, I always take the strip out :haha: But how crazy is that?!?! They are like the same!!! My OB told me to test Wednesday morning, and of course I didn't make it :haha: AF is due Thursday, I was telling myself I will test again if AF is a week late, buttttt I doubt that will happen so I am sure Ill test Friday morning if AF doesn't come by then.

Well ladies, I don't want to get a tad excited but....I am late and my right breast is leaking. 0_o Is it a good sign? haha

twickywabbit... that must be a good sign!! Have you tested yet??

faith no way could I wait a week lol! I'm testing tonight with an IC and tomorrow with a FRER or similar, Im too impatient!! I waited til 10dpo though, that's good for me :haha:

Just put this mornings FRER on Countdown and it seems people are just as unsure about my test as us! 40% think positive, 40% negative, 20% unsure

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...p=1&uid=196572

twickywabbit... that must be a good sign!! Have you tested yet??

faith no way could I wait a week lol! I'm testing tonight with an IC and tomorrow with a FRER or similar, Im too impatient!! I waited til 10dpo though, that's good for me :haha:

I am scared to test again :cry: , DH goes for a sperm analysis tomorrow morning. If its a :bfn: I will have to do my 4th round of clomid, but 100mg not 50mg, and then I have to have Hysterosalpingogram 7 days after AF. So to be honest I am soooo scared for that BFN :shrug:

I have so many IC, so maybe Ill test with you tomorrow morning ;) :hugs:

Faith - If you do need an HSG next cycle, it's not all bad. They say the cycle after you get one you are super fertile - lots of ladies get :bfp:s that month! Plus, if you do end up that route - see if you can find out what method they use. There's a method where they inflate a little balloon and one where they don't. It's a short procedure and most of the discomfort goes away as soon as it's done either way... but if they don't use a balloon the procedure is pretty much a breeze.
FXed you don't need to worry about it regardless, definitely not out until AF flow shows and you still have time.

Faith - If you do need an HSG next cycle, it's not all bad. They say the cycle after you get one you are super fertile - lots of ladies get :bfp:s that month! Plus, if you do end up that route - see if you can find out what method they use. There's a method where they inflate a little balloon and one where they don't. It's a short procedure and most of the discomfort goes away as soon as it's done either way... but if they don't use a balloon the procedure is pretty much a breeze.
FXed you don't need to worry about it regardless, definitely not out until AF flow shows and you still have time.

Have you had one before? Its awesome to hear from people who has had it, it kinda relieves some stress!! my OB said she will have to put a catheter in my cervix and release dye, if she sees blockages then she will release an oil based dye to see if that will open it up! I have heard so many :bfp: stories after this procedure so my FX !! I remember like 3 years ago I was looking into an IUD and all I remember was the pain of my OB trying to get it in place and he couldnt. If it feels anything like that, then I will just die :rofl:

I just feel the AF pains coming!! grrrr :growlmad:

Faith - I did have one back in October. And while I didn't get a bfp, I was ovulating late and having short LPs at the time, and it was the only cycle where I had a regular ovulation and a slightly longer LP before starting meds so I could see it distinctly made a difference. Sounds like your doc does it the way without the balloon! There's still a little pinching involved, but no matter how it feels it's MUCH easier than the balloon method, and it is a really quick procedure.

Faith, I have also heard that women are extra fertile after the HSG too... FX'd!! Although ideally you're already pregnant and won't even need it :dust:

Emiloo, I'm excited for your tests tomorrow! :winkwink:

LynAnne, I have a good feeling about this BFP for you!! Sticky :dust:

Twickywabbit, the boob leakage sounds like a good thing! :winkwink: As, of course, does AF being late. :test:

Got a positive opk today! My first in these cycles ttc! Im feeling optimistic all of a sudden!

Faith, I have also heard that women are extra fertile after the HSG too... FX'd!! Although ideally you're already pregnant and won't even need it :dust:

Emiloo, I'm excited for your tests tomorrow! :winkwink:

LynAnne, I have a good feeling about this BFP for you!! Sticky :dust:

Twickywabbit, the boob leakage sounds like a good thing! :winkwink: As, of course, does AF being late. :test:

&#9825;&#9825; thank you

Hi everyone

I could really use some help as I'm very baffled right now!

Last time I posted on this thread AF was late but I hadn't tested yet. Well yesterday with AF a full week late I tested at night and BFN - I was honestly surprised and thought well I'll try with in the morning as they recommend.

So I tested this morning with AF 8 days late and BFN :\ I'm just really baffled and surprised. I was pretty damn sure - I'm in the not trying not preventing category so I can't say I'm beyond devastated or anything but I am a bit upset mostly because I am so confused!

Has anyone got a BFP after BFN's at 8 days late? Or does anyone know what on earth is going on?! lol

Hello ladies! I just joined the forum, TTC our #1, had 3 MCs.
I realized that what I need now is to join a group of women who understand what I am going through!

I will be testing on March 28.

prada- how are you determining if you are late? Even if you have "regular" cycles, the number of days before you ovulate can change in any given month. It's only the days after ovulation that are truly constant. Maybe you just had a late ovulation this month. No matter what though, you're not out until the :witch: shows - so good luck! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->