• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lucky Monkey Buddies-CD1 around 21 Sept

Gabrielle, mine tends to go more wet than stretchy when I actually O.

Get :sex: for fun and good luck to you hun!! :)

I've got a cracking headache and still got sniffles today. Glands are up too. Yukky taste has gone from my mouth though!!

Same here, some months I get handfuls of EWCM other months it's more like water

well i went and bought opks today and took one and it was really positive! so we bd tonight!.....how much do i need to bd after i get a + opk...today was the first day we bd with spermies...lol soooo idk if i'll catch the eggy?

Hi girls,

All ok? Nosebleed city here! I heard that was a symptom...anyone else??

Still only CD 18......5 DPO................Sitting on my hands!!!:rofl:

oooohhhh carino sounds positve!!!!! i've heard that is def a sign! fingers crossed!

So am i suppose to say im 1 dpo now? only managed to bd last night at like 4pm, got a really positive opk at 3pm. WE work opposite shifts so going to try and bd tonight when i get home from work???.....so thinking my cycle will be 30 days this month and will o tomorrow? So two days before o we bd, do i still have a chance of preggers?!?!

I've never heard of nosebleeds as a sign but could be?

My nipples are verrrry sore and sensitive today and tbh I feel pg,but don't wanna jinx myself so im keeping schutm

Yep, nosebleeds and bleeding gums can be a sign! :)

JayleighAnn - sounds good for you :)

Gabrielle - yes you are in with a shot! :)

I'm 9dpo today - slight nausea and twinges, but that's all. I'm getting soooooo impatient to POAS now!! Going to try and be really good and wait until at least the weekend though..........

I'm only 7dpo and I tested at 5dpo...BFN as expected, but obviously wayyy to early, waiting until AF is due

Hi I am TTC#2 after a 9 year wait!
CD1 was 21/sept (28 day cycle)
Had +ve OPK on 15th nothing before or after so hope we timed it right, bit awkward when hubby works nights and DD at home from school when we get any chance! managed a cheeky BD or 2 somehow though so Fx!

i know its ridiculus but couldnt control myself and poas today lol! not surprisingly it was BFN!

love and dust hope we get lots of BFPs this cycle

xx

Well I'm 10dpo, I've had period-like pains for 3 days, not quite the same as normal though, kinda dull, and come off and on throughout the day, really sore boobs as well

JayleighAnn it's sounding good for you hon!!! :)

I'm 12 dpo (I think?! losing count!!) I have a dull tummy ache yesterday and today - but not like AF. I've probably eaten too much!! :lol: :lol:

I think it's going to be cycle 4 for me by MOnday. :(

I'm due for AF on Weds, and by now I normally have really bad pmt, really mardy, really delicate, but I'm fine, nervouse bout testing obv, but not feeling like I'm due one

Good luck for u babe x

I did a test this afternoon, got a reallllllllly faint positive, so faint OH couldnt see it, so I'm restesting tomorrow with FMU Fingers crossed!!

Hi all! Can I join you? My AF is due friday! I'm going a tad nuts waiting! It's only my TTC #2. Think I've had some early symptoms but who knows! Good Luck to you all xx

JayleighAnn!!! Yaaaaaaay!!! :) Best of luck hun for darker tests Fx for you.

My news is that I am out. :( I've decided to pack away all my tools, stop stressing about it and enjoy my OH until the new year, then see where we are.

Good luck ladies. I don't think I'll be on for a while. xxx

Got another faint BFP but was definatly darker.

But OH, mum and Best Mate have had their grubby fingers on it and now the test strip has nail marks over where theyv all tried to point at the line

Hey JAYLEIGH,
That sounds great...congrats!
I'm just chilling out after having OH's boys here for weekend....still sat on my hands :rofl:

6 DAYS is a lifetime in here!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:
Should I test tomorrow????? Nah know it'll be a :bfn: 11DPO WAYYYYY TOO early!!

Patience is NOT my middle name though!!!:rofl:

Mmmmm.....don't know! Getting crampy pains really low down n boobs still bit sore! Sure it'll be me out again this month...I cannot believe that I've not succumbed yet!!:rofl:
Got drawfull of tests...think theres about 10 in there daren't look cause only be tempted!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->