Lucky November 2016 Testers/ TTC Buddies 15BFPs!

In person it looks like a grey line so prolly just a wide indent.. SOrry the pic is blurry...Don't know why may rewet it and take some more pics on my lunch.

Sorry luv but glad the limbo is over and you are in good spirits

Peace were you able to take new pictures?

yeahhere it is. On the rewet I don't see much of anything really but I'm not an uber line spotter.. I mean I kinda see something far to the left but looks to far over if you ask me. https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/WIN_20161201_172415.jpg

I see the far left line and agree it is too far, but something is catching my eye closer to the right spot. Fxed!

lol thanks, will just keep testing I guess. Just have a few IC left right now, could tell me guy I am late and have him pick up some clear blue, that's the only one's I haven't tested with yet lol.... Bah Limbo

lol thanks I just hope the limbo ends soon, one way or the other. A BFP would be great but I wouldn't mind AF... At least I'm not uber Emo today like I have been the last few days. lol it can always be worse

My guy is going to pick me up some of the clear blue plus minus ones I've heard some people just test better with the blue ones and I've never tried the blue ones before so that's what I'm going to try next. Should have results in the morning to post. Or maybe AF will finally start LOL. We shall see.

My guy is going to pick me up some of the clear blue plus minus ones I've heard some people just test better with the blue ones and I've never tried the blue ones before so that's what I'm going to try next. Should have results in the morning to post. Or maybe AF will finally start LOL. We shall see.

Morning Peace- did you test today? Fingers crossed for you. :flower:

my guy picked me up a digital instead of the plus minus I wanted.. It and the IC were both neg this morn... Saw some 10 miu sensitive ones on amazon I will prolly order. My guy is gonna get the plus minus ones I wanted.. Uber bloated today, didn't get a lot of sleep and took my temp several hours early which generally makes my temp lower but it was 98.36 this morn so def above ovulation temp... still lotion like cm, Cervix def higher, craving hot dogs, found some grocery shopping this morn that at least seem healthier than norm...
Limbo continues...
bah

my guy picked me up a digital instead of the plus minus I wanted.. It and the IC were both neg this morn... Saw some 10 miu sensitive ones on amazon I will prolly order. My guy is gonna get the plus minus ones I wanted.. Uber bloated today, didn't get a lot of sleep and took my temp several hours early which generally makes my temp lower but it was 98.36 this morn so def above ovulation temp... still lotion like cm, Cervix def higher, craving hot dogs, found some grocery shopping this morn that at least seem healthier than norm...
Limbo continues...
bah
Stalking to see how it goes for you. Fx'd for bfp!!

it could be a very long stalk if its like the last one lol
but you are welcome to stalk all you like

:hugs: so sorry you are in limbo still but keeping everything tightly crossed those symptoms lead to a sticky bfp

So, got a little more sleep today, still pretty tired though lol. Bloat is down a little but still there. CM still lotion like, Temp still high even though again taken earlier than norm, which generally makes it lower not higher. 98.36 again.

Took CB +- test, looks pretty negative to me, might be a slight shadow. Pic taken within 2 mins just fyi...
bah

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/cb%2018dpo%202.jpg

https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/cb%2018dpo.jpg

Thanks.. Me too getting some super sensitive tests monday

My temp plummeted today so hopefully this limbo is about over... AF should start today or tonight.

So limbo officially over. A light flow started during the night... on to new cycle

I'm glad you're out of limbo, but sorry it was af and not BFP!

New cycle, new chance. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->