Lump =[

Sarah_16x

Mum to Jayden & pregnant
Reaction score
Hiya well a couple of weeks ago i had a lump near my groin and it were well sore so i went to doctors to get it checked out and he said its properly from a cut on your leg or from shaving or something.... Anyways thats gone now

But.... The other day i went to grab something and had a pain near my armpit and today ive felt it and it feels like a lump hurts when i touch it...

Im not sure if its from shaving or....... and not sure whether to wait a couple of weeks and see if it goes itself or get it checked out.

But if its like what i had in my groin then that went within a couple of weeks.

Please help x

sometimes i get this hun.....its about the size of a pea and really hurts to touch but its actualy an under the skin spot that just doesnt rise up and dissapears itself....the fact that it hurts i think is a good thing....u cud always get it checked out but id say it wud probably go within a week or so...hope its nothing serious xx

Is it under the skin? If it is it could very well be a swollen lymph node, I have one under my jaw bone by my neck, and there's tons of them in your under arm. A lot of people get them when they're fighting an infection, like a cold or something. You could go to the doctor about it, when I did I was given antibiotics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->