Lumps in tummy...?

Lisa86

Reaction score
So yeah, I took a pregnancy test and I'm pregnant, but as it's Christmas I'm not able to get a doctor's appointment yet... The last time I had a natural period was about a month ago, and yet my tummy has formed quite a firm bump and if I really press down I can feel little lumps? Is this the baby or something else like water retention? It makes me wonder if I am more than one month, ahh!

lumps?? not so sure. i have never felt any lumps around my belly, so i really have no idea what that is.

the baby wouldn't be big enough to feel, I dont think.
I can feel mine now, and feel where he is laying and how far back he is, but I'm 29+ weeks.

At a month the baby isn't even formed yet lol. Like, the most it would be is a little stalk in your uterus

Have you had any other children? I only say this as I have lumps at the bottom of my tummy, near to my pelvis, which is scar tissue from my ceaserean. I'm only about 5 or 6 weeks pregnant and the lumps seem more prominant than before. I'm sure your doctor will be able to confirm how far along you are. Good luck.

xx

Hi

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I am 8 weeks and I dont have a firm bump yet or lumps in my stomach. I guess we are all different.

I am going to the docs tomorrow to make a midwifes appointment. Let us know how you get on.

xxx:headspin:

Hi Lisa, as the other ladies have said, your lil one is not big enough to feel yet at all and may not even measure 2cm just yet. As for the lumps, have you only noticed them since your pregnancy? When you call your doc to make an appointment definitely mention this to them. More than likely you will get an appointment some time around your 10-12th week of pregnancy and they will do an ultrasound then.

hi congratulations on your pregnancy chuck dont worry about the lumps everyone is different just get a docs appointment as soon as they open and enjoy your self will this be your first child i am expecting my second.

I'm only 6 weeks pregnant so no bump either. The only thing I've sort of noticed is my lower abdomen is slightly tighter - I read this may be caused by your uterus muscles already starting to expand a little.

Thank you for your help everyone, I was just a little confused as I have no bump and I'm sure I'm only a month gone. Maybe it's always been that lumpy and I'm just nervous!

Hope you all had a good Christmas x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"