lumpy boobs

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
I havwe noticed that my boobs are a bit lumpier but I have a small lump that is really noticable. Does anyone else have this? Should I be worried?

its usually milk ducts but i am a firm believer in having these things checked out no matter what.

It could be a clogged milk duct, but if you feel definite lump, you need to have it checked for sure. Your hormones could affect any kind of tumor that may develop, and it is best to be safe.

yep we're meant to still be regulalry checking our boobs during pregnancy though i find this cofnusing as thigns are so different to normal anyways. Best get it checked out just to be safe. Chances are it's something pregnancy related, but it's time to be a responsable motherly type woman now. Get dialing.

My doctor noticed lumps in both of my breasts. Usually they are just the milk ducts and other normal pregnancy changes. But just to be sure, it's best to have them checked. I had an ultrasound done and there was nothing out of the ordinary. Just made me feel a lot better, as I would have been nervous and thinking "what if" otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->