Luna Anyone? ( not the mix )

D

DizzyMoo

Hi ladies , well i thought id settled on my pram choice so went to view it & loved it...on way home stopped at traffic lights & some inconsiderate woman walked past with a green luna!! I'm in love now, they have it in gorgeous " mandarin " which is bright orange & " cress " which is a pale nice green, fuchia pink & truffle. I like the orange & green & now think im going to opt for this instead of my original choice, due to the gorg colour & the fact its £100 cheaper.

Does anyone have one? Do you have the carrycot bit? Do you have any piccies of yours please as im unsure about the carrycot bit resting on the pram not chassis. Also does anyone know why they now only sell a black carseat & not the matching ones no more? xx

hello i had a luna in cress i had it for a week and sold it they are nice to push but are so easily tipped over i couldnt leave my son in it as i felt it was unsafe but its your choice lol but they are lovley to look at and push.

Ok thanks hun, Is it not sturdy enough? Or supported enough dya think compared to other prams? I haven't seen it in shop yet or pushed to get a feel so will be doing 1st .

I have one and don't have a problem with the sturdiness. I love it! It is really light and you can push it one handed. I do have the carry cot, but never used it as i bought it too late and Jack was too big so saving it for my next one. You'r best bet would be to test one yourself and see what you think as everyone has different opinions. Have fun :)

This is the one I have decided on! Its excellent value for money & you can get matching accessories like the changing bag! I love it!

The matching accessories depend where you buy em from i guess, i'm not fussed about the bag though. But i've found the pram & carrycot for £150-£160 then i'm just gonna get a non matching car seat as i dnt drive i just need somert for random taxi or family trips.
love the green one still , saw the orange one other day anorl & i like that still :)

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE my luna in mandarin!!! It has enough room for a big toddler to sleep in. Is fully reclinable, easy to use, easy collapsable (sp?).
I would 100% recommend it to my very best friend!

i have the Luna in tulip for Lucy...its Gorgerous and always get lovely comments about it, ive the carrycot and all the accesories, its lovely to push nice and light but at the same time very sturdy..just wish the pushchair faced towards mum as Lu is at the age now where she wants to see things :)

I have the Luna in green! LOVE IT! Its so easy to push, lightweight, easy to fold down, get into the boot etc! Max loves it, hes got a lot of room in there! Its got a nice little tray for putting your handbag underneath and is modern and lovely to look at! :D:D

xxx

ohhhh thanks for the replies ladies, I've decided since i'm having a boy i'm going to buy the mandarin instead of the cress one. Can't wait now ! woop x

Have a look in your nearest store cause when i went in m&p last week they had ex display models half price with all acc as well a great bargain xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->