Luna's water's have gone!

Hope you are doing really well and safe and sound with your LO xx

If you do end up having contractions in a supermarket keep your fingers crossed it isnt busy as with Mia I was having bad ones every 10 minutes (needed to get food) I had a few stupid people bash me with trolleys......There was nearly murder done that day :haha::haha:

Don't know if its an urban myth but I was under the impression if your waters break in a supermarket they give you a years supply of nappies!! Well lets hope so!!

Good luck with the birth Luna! x

Hi everyone Ethan was born on 18th march weighing 6lb 10oz I wish I could say at home but it wasn't to be, I went into hopsital thursday morning for monitoring due to srom on weds, and ctg wasn't good poor variability and decels so sent to labour ward where ctg remained poor so needed to get baby out, had prostin and synto still managed a vaginal delivery, baby came out in poor condition emergengy bell pulled he soon picked up. However he is now in scbu with an infedction due to PROM my waters were gone for 52 hours before birth. He also had to have a nasogastric tube to feed him as his blood glucose was low, that is out now and he is breastfeeding well.
I am keeping fingers crossed he will be albe to come out of scbu tomorrow as long as his blooods are ok we have to stay in till friday as he is on IV antibiotics.
Basically my birth worked out completely opposite to my plans, however scbu have been great at what has been a very scary time.

Big :hugs: Luna. Congratulations on your LO and I hope he is quickly out of SCUBU. I hope you're ok too. :hugs:

congrats and I hope your little one gets better soon and sorry you didnt get your homebirth xxxx

Congrats Luna! Sorry to hear that Ethan had to go into SCBU, but good news that his tube is out and BF is going well. Take care of yourself and look forward to seeing some pics of your little man!

Glad to hear you're both doing well despite things not going to your preferences.

Brilliant that Ethan is BF'ing, he sounds like a strong little boy.

Hope you all get to go home together soon

X

Congratulations on your son! Sorry you had a scary time, I hope you all get to go home together soon :hugs:

Congrats Luna. Sorry you didn't get your homebirth, but sounds like LO is in good hands at the hospital. Hope you all get to go home soon:flower:

:hugs: hun. Sorry you didn't get the birth you want but congratulations :flower: xx

Thankyou all :) Ethan was discharged from SCBU today and is now on postnatal ward with me, we can hopefully go home on thursday as all the bloods are heading in the right direction and he should be finished his antibiotics then.
I feel really sorry for my dd (5) as she has never not had me at home before. My OH has been my rock absolutely amazing :)

That's great Luna! I bet you can't wait to get home. Hope it comes quickly.

Congratulations on the birth of baby Ethan (I love that name) Hope you get to go home soon.

Congratulations on your little boy and roll on tomorrow for you getting home and all being together :hugs::flower: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->