Lush bath bombs...

Talia12

Reaction score
Hi ladies :flower: got a relative coming to stay with us at Christmas and she says the only present she wants is a couple of lush bath bombs! (She's from another country and she's seen them on Instagram haha).

I've never used any so I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the best ones were? Preferably I'm after ones that colour the water and/or smell really amazing. Thanks in advance! :D

If you go into the store they will advise you, they are always really helpful!

Have a look in the store. They will give you advice on what they do, smell, ingredients. Ive never been disappointed in a Lush bath bomb. I got a lovely one recently for my birthday. It was called The Experimenter. They do a cute one at christmas called Butterbear. It doesnt turn the bath a colour but smells amazing and makes your skin sooooo soft!!

Ah thanks ladies! I'm going tomorrow. Hope I can buy a couple and then they can scent my Christmas present cupboard for the next three months ;)

Watch out for shelf life as they don't last too long :)
You can't go wrong in lush really they all smell nice. Consider getting a bubble bar to go with them too, those you just crumble a bit off and swish into the water to make lots of yummy smelling bubbles.
I used to love lush! Then we moved into a house with a walk in shower and no bath lol.

You can't go wrong in lush really they all smell nice. Consider getting a bubble bar to go with them too, those you just crumble a bit off and swish into the water to make lots of yummy smelling bubbles.
I used to love lush! Then we moved into a house with a walk in shower and no bath lol.
Apparently they do shower bombs! I've never had one, we only have a shower and I'm gutted not to use bath bombs now! I go to my mums for a bath so I can use one though.

Just don't get the glitter ones :rofl: I had a friend who didn't find them so fun once she got out LOL

Omg love lush!! Agreed I got one that had all sorts of lavender and bits and bobs in it. I had to fish all this weird stuff out afterwards and OH was not impressed when I turned bathtub red last Christmas with kids santa bomb :p

Xxx

i love lush they have loads to choose from in store

Whatever you do, do not get the glittery ones! They are a nightmare to clean.

I sometimes buy bombs, soap and fizzers from a small business called Scentiments (have a fb page and website). They're just as great but cheaper. They send random free products with each order too :)

Thanks for the tip, I'll look them up!
I went into Lush today but it's only a tiny one and there was no one available to help me so I had a sniff round of the different bath bombs and decided to get them another time. I'm glad you all warned me about the glittery ones because she's going to be using these in my bathtub haha! :haha:

Apparently they do shower bombs! I've never had one, we only have a shower and I'm gutted not to use bath bombs now! I go to my mums for a bath so I can use one though.

I thought they stopped doing the shower ones. I too live in a house with no bath and it makes me a bit sad.

They have cool stuff called Fun that looks like play dough. You break little bits off and can wash yourself or use it as shampoo. Its froths up and is cool colours. You can add it to baths to make bubble bath. Might be a product for those with showers only. My lo loves it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->