Lush products for kids

alibaba24

Reaction score
So I was lush the other day. The smell pulled me in lol and it suddenly struck me why don't I use these products on the kids. They are all natural and for the most part smell good

Any lush fans on here ?

We love lush! My son chooses a bath bomb once a month or so, he loves them x

I think my kids would actually love a bath bomb may make bath time fun. I hate putting chemicals on there hair so thinking of trying a shampoo for them. Already bought r&b hair moisturiser :)

We use lush a lot. I use the soak and float shampoo bar as I suffer from psoriasis and it does help reduce my itches. Lana loves fun and all the kids use bath bombs a couple of times a month. Never had any problems skin wise

We love Lush. Lucas gets bad eczema so he doesn't get to use many of the products (he thinks he does, when he closes his eyes in the shower I switch his Lush soap for the boring unscented stuff :haha:)

If you want a tip, take your kids in when you go... they're pretty loose with the freebies when there's a cute LO charming them. I don't even go in without Lucas anymore :blush:

I use their dream cream on my sons eczema. I'm always careful with what I put in his bath but they has baby/children bath bombs and he loved them. I can't remember the names but a blue robot and a white bear.

I didn't know it was all natural? Right I'm going to have to go now

I didn't know it was all natural? Right I'm going to have to go now

I think to a degree they are . imsure there are some preservatives if you dig deep enough but the products seem to be a lot less full of chemicals than the stuff iv used before :)

ive used the robot one but i darent use any others. As for shampoo bars i use them to strip colour from my hair as they are full of sulphates, so i defo wouldnt use them on the kids personally.

Jacob adores Lush. Especially the shower jelly's and the ickle baby bot.

The fun bars are really great too! We are lush addicts and pop in a lot x

We buy a lot from Lush. We both have eczema and the Dream Cream is the only thing the clears ups my sons. I love their hand cream, dream wash for the shower. Bath bombs once a week. Ultrabland or angels on bare skin for my face. The fresh face masks are lovely as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->