Lush products, what would you recommend?

DCS

Reaction score
For my mum and OHS mum. Neither have a bath tub.

I love lush stuff. We don't have a bath right now and tbh I find most of their other stuff disappointing.

Snow fairy shower gel! But it's an acquired smell I think, it's very young and sweet smelling like candy floss. Probably more suitable for a teen but I absolutely love it and stock up like a crazy lady every Christmas!
Otherwise, if you haven't got a bath I find the rest of the stuff pretty disappointing too as pp said and I rarely shop there anymore for that reason, we only have a walk in shower now.

They do lovely shower gels and body conditioners

Santa's belly shower jelly! It smells like crisp Granny Smith apples and you just use it as a body wash. The curved shape of the tummy makes it easy to hold as well. They also do shampoo bars which are fantastic or the comforter shower cream, smells like berries and is so warm and comforting!

If you can't find much with Lush, theirs another small company based in Leeds (but post in Europe). They're half way through building up a site - https://www.scentimentsuk.com/ but still taking orders though facebook (which is advertising more products) - https://www.facebook.com/groups/scentiments/ I buy from there and much prefer them! Perfect for sensitive skin too! Even sell "chill pills" which are great for foot spas (just use a little bucket, haha)

Snow fairy everything. I even had the perfume at one point :rofl:

Not Lush, but Molton Brown do amazing shower gels. The pink pepperpod is amazing <3

Snow fairy sounds like something I would like. May have to try it. Thanks for the other suggestions, will have a look around.

I love the bath bombs and after buying one for DS Xmas eve box last year he does now too! I bought two boxes of bath bombs in the sale after Xmas last year and that was his 'bath treat' ha x

I love their hair shampoo bars. my hair feels lovely and thick afterwards. Smells great too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->