Luteal Phase All Over The Place..

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Strawberrie, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Strawberrie

Strawberrie Well-Known Member

So Came Off bcp in Nov 10...

first cycle : 26 days
    second : 34 days
    third : 34 days
    forth : 34 days
    And In The fifth now ..

Started using Clear Blue Digital Ovulation Test In third cycle .. and seemed to get a possitive LH surge on cd17 .. calculating the LP to be 18 days

in forth cycle got a possitive n cd18 making the LP to be 16 days .. but i thought the LP was nearly always the same ..

Any way this cycle .. I started testing cd17 and have had nothing yet and im currently cd21...

i think i may have missed it .. Luckly we have been BDing ALOT the past week .. lol ..

Has anyone got any advice or thoughts .. would appreciate it .. thank you !!

2. Jokerette

Jokerette Mama of 2

Hm... I'm sorry I am not really sure about the LP, I am kind of new to this too. But I wanted to say thats good that you have been BD-ing alot, so even if you missed the OPK+ with the tests you probably still caught it with the BD-ing!! :)

3. Strawberrie

Strawberrie Well-Known Member

Yeah i really hope so ..

its just a pain because now i dont have a clue when i ovulated and so dont no when i can start testing .. guess ill just have to wait for AF .. and hope she dosnt come ..

fingers crossed .. and baby dust to you :D

4. ARRIELLE

ARRIELLE Well-Known Member

You lp is fine, you should only be concerned if its under 10days, you are lucky to have a nice long lp. I have a short one, and i use progestrone cream to make mine longer, like yours good luck!!