Luteal Phase Defect

Congrats Imm!!!! 3 weeks already? That's crazy! I'm sure you're enjoying every minute though!!! Post a pic if you want to! Btw what are the names???

Hi Imm and Stacer.....

Many congrats Imm :happydance: I cannot believe the twins are here!! Would love to see piccies and what you've called them :cloud9:

Stacer, hi hon,how you doing? How's the pregnancy going? How was the 20 week scan? Have you found out the gender?

My scan went well but we're trying team :yellow: ! Other than that this pregnancy is going very quickly!

Shells, hope you're well?

Spock-I'm doing good! My 20 week scan went really well, and I agree the pregnancy is flying by!were team blue! I can't believe you're going to hold out on finding out, I don't think I could do that, I needed to know! Lol!! I've been feeling him move a lot lately, you? Dh felt him for the first time 2 nights ago and then again last night a lot! Glad you're going well!!

Shells-always thinking of you, hope you're well!

Stacer, yaaaaaaay for Team Blue!! That's awesome :cloud9:

I did find out the gender with my DD but I decided this time I want that little surprise, especially as I will probably be having a C-section again.

I have been feeling this one move since 17 weeks. Now, it's kicking the vagina out of me :haha:. It's a lovely feeling isn't it? Bet hubby was so over the moon?

Enjoy hon and speak soon xxxxx

Imm congrats on the twins arriving x

Spockette and Stacer - can't believe how quickly the time is going for you both! Soon have your little ones in your arms xx

I'm plodding along, still have the odd bad day where i suddenly get a reminder of what i've lost and cry my eyes out - but i'm getting there. Doesn't help a friend of mine has since announced she is expecting and is due the same time as i was... hard reading her milestones on FB and thinking i should be there... she is likely to be 'hidden' very soon. Started clomid this month but DH had the Flu and no BD at the right time so have absolutely no chance this cycle - complete waste of clomid :dohh:

Take care ladies x

Hi shells-glad you've started clomid but sorry that dh wasn't up for bding! :( and I'm really sorry to hear that your friend has announced her pregnancy. But you have every right to block her, you don't need to be feeling miserable every time you see her posts! My friend who started ttc 1 and a half years after me just had her baby and even though I'm preg, it's still hard bc I feel like that should've been me first. So trust Me, I don't think it ever gets easier! And miscarriages are so hard especially when you've been trying to get preg for so long! I really hold clomid does the trick for you! And I think it will! At least we know you can get pregnant, that's the important part!!! Hang in there!

Hi to everyone else! Hope you're good!!

Shells!!!! You're pregnant?!? Yay congrats!! I was going through old posts and clicked on this one and wanted to congratulate you! I met you're thrilled!!

Hey there! Yes i'm pregnant on final round of clomid, however i have started spotting this morning ad nobody will see me! Keeping everything crossed this is the 'normal' spotting people keep talking about.

Congratulations on your little one, how are things? x

Shells-I'm praying it's normal spotting. Try taking it easy and staying off your feet! Were you able to get in to the doctor?!
We're doing good, little one is already 4 months and too cute! He was 4 weeks early, then at 4 weeks was admitted to icu for 6 days bc of septic shock, almost didn't make it. :( but he's doing great now!

Aww sorry to hear your LO was so poorly! Glad he's doing ok now :) My spotting lasted for the day and *touch wood* i've had nothign since, but i am very achy with quite intense cramping which worries me, but no more bleeding so i'm hoping all is well! I have my first scan 2 weeks on monday (7th july) and an obstetrician appointment in the afternoon, i'm apparently high risk of thrombosis due to me BMI, My age and the fact with is a clomid baby. So i guess in about 2 weeks i'll know for sure how things really are :) x

Just in case you girls are still around - i'm expecting twins on 1st Feb :cloud9: :cloud9: now 13+5 and both are doing great :happydance:

Wow that's amazing news!!!! Congrats and happy/healthy 9 months!!!

Congrats xxshellsxx!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->