Luteal Phase Defect

Thanks sooooo much for the kind words, you brought tears to my eyes just reading! It's hard but I think it's going to get better. I've been taking it easy and giving myself space to just be. Just praying the little munchkin inside of my belly sticks around! Xx

Oh stace i am so so sorry to hear this news, it must be a very difficult time for you both xx I can't imagine how distressing this must be for you, and i totally understand why you felt that twins would have been so special after everything you've been through. Take care of yourself, take time to grieve for your loss, and i hope your extra special bubba grows strong and healthy and makes your dreams come true xx

Shells, thanks for your kind words. I think you're having your lap and dye tomorrow? Best of luck! Let us know how it goes!! I'm hoping you get some answers!!

Hope everyone else is doing well. I'm Hanging in there. Trying to stay busy which helps.

thank you, yes today is the day i go in at 12pm (it's 8.15am and been awake for 4hours already :dohh: ) I'm very nervous and wish i was on a early admission instead of lunchtime it would be nearly over by now lol x

Hope your all doing ok x

Hi girls,
Shells, how did the lap & dye go? Apologies for not remembering to wish you luck. I'm just really not myself at the moment. Let us know what the docs have told you. I will have everything crossed that its good news. Xxx

Stacer, how are you hon?

Hope the rest of you ladies are well? X x

Shells-been thinking about you and hoping the lap and dye went well! Keep us posted!

Spock-you seem to be having such a difficult pregnancy, I'm sorry to hear! Hope you start feeling for like yourself soon!! How far along are you now?

Afm-I'm doing ok, trying everything I can to get excited about this baby which it's starting to happen, I just think I'm protecting myself in case something does happen. But I've read so many stories about women losing one twin and going on to deliver a healthy baby, so I'm hoping that's my case. I'm 11 weeks tomorrow, my doc says the first trimester ends at 13 weeks do I've only got 2 weeks to go, I'm counting down the days. Once I've had my scan sept 3 and everything looks good, I'll start getting really excited bc it is then that we will be able to actually feel like this is real! I haven't had any spotting or anything so that's good, I think it'd be more devastating to see the blood. I'm going to try to get in next week for an ultrasound just before i go on vacation so i can rest assured. I still have very little symptoms-just fatigue, bloating, big/sore breasts, although I'm not complaining as long as everything's going well in there!!

Es and imm-hope you're well!

Aww Stace, of course your little tinker will be absolutely fine. Once the heartbeat is seen then the percentage of anything happening drops dramatically! My cousins wife went brought IVF and I just recently found out that she was pregnant with triplets. Unfortunately, she lost two but she is on the way to having a healthy baby. Not sure if that little story made you feel worse but I just wanted to reassure you that it is a common issue. Definitely not a nice one but one that happens.

Thanks for the sympathy hon. Means a lot xxxx

Shells, thinking of you hon xxx

Thanks Spock, and your story didn't make me feel worse. I'm sorry for your Cousins loss. I guess I'm just thankful we did transfer 2 bc if not and I miscarried the one, then we'd be starting from scratch and would've wasted all that money. So I'm very hopeful about the one that's still growing! Thanks!!

hey ladies :flower:

Sorry or the late reply x Op went ok i think - all i know is my tubes are both clear... not got any other information! When they were going though my notes with me they had an emergency and rushed off, and by the time they came back i just wanted home! It was 9pm before i got home - i was last on the theatre list :dohh: i needed morphine when i came round and this delayed me getting out as i almost passed out when i went to the loo. i spent 2 days at home only able to move to go to the loo... i was in a lot of pain (more than i bargained on!) painkillers helped a little more so in helping my sleep often. I was ok until i tried to move, by thursday i was a little more comfortable and thank god as i had to travel to scotland on friday morning! Still in a lot of pain with the bellybutton stitches i knew something wasn't right... so when i got back sunday i went straight to urgent care centre and right enough they were infected. thankfully i had suspected this and took care of them best i could and caught the infection early - so i'm on strong antibiotics for 6 days to help but i can already feel they are working and today they already feel that little bit better!

So i'm chilling out today with DH who has the day off work due to what should have been us travelling back from scotland - but our last gig was cancelled so thankfully we got home a day early!

hope your all doing ok x

Hi Shells :hi:

So good to hear from you. Really pleased your tubes are clear but so sorry you were in some discomfort and got a bit of an infection. :nope: Hopefully those antibiotics will do the trick.
It's a bit of a shame that they couldn't tell you more as it means having to wait a bit longer (as if you haven't been waiting enough ) I'm so hoping they will update you soon so at least you know what action you need to take next :flower:

In the meantime, feet up, rest up and let hubby look after you. Let us know if you have any further news.

Lots of love hon

Maz xxx

Wow shells, so sorry you're in so much pain and dealing with an infection! Luckily you're home and taking it easy! At least the procedure did go well. I wish you could've got more information though. Hopefully it won't be too long before you get the full report and next steps, etc. best of luck and keep us posted! Feel better soon!

Maz-have your hormonal mood swings kicked in yet? Mine have and WOW! I'm a crazy woman! Ugh. I need to learn to control them.

Wow shells, so sorry you're in so much pain and dealing with an infection! Luckily you're home and taking it easy! At least the procedure did go well. I wish you could've got more information though. Hopefully it won't be too long before you get the full report and next steps, etc. best of luck and keep us posted! Feel better soon!

Maz-have your hormonal mood swings kicked in yet? Mine have and WOW! I'm a crazy woman! Ugh. I need to learn to control them.

Hi Stace :hi:
Sorry in the delay in replying. I'm on hols at the moment. :happydance:
Don't get me started on moods and swings! Geez, sometimes I think i feel like I just want to randomly throw things at my husband. I also get really emotional so easily. Last night I cried because I saw a cat just look at me in the most loving way and had no food to give it :cry: m a complete fruit loop!!

Shells, how you feeling hon? Hope you're better?

Imm and ES hope you're well?

Lots of love girls xxxxx

Hi ladies, just wanted to check in to see how everyone is getting alone! Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Shells-how are you doing? Did you get some answers from your last procedure?

Spock-has your ms eased up?

Imm-you're getting close!! So exciting!

Es-hope you're good!

Afm I find out the gender in 1 week! Can't wait! We're thinking boy though. The Chinese calendar says boy too, so I guess we will see!

Hi! Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. I'm doing good. Still not pregnant, but getting ready to work with my RE again. This cycle is almost over (on CD 21 and been having my usual painful cramps for a few days now), and then I have to schedule a hysteroscopy to check for polyps or scarring from my previous D&C. After that, she wants to try injectables since the suppositories weren't enough.

So that's all! I hope you all are well.

Hi girls yes getting close now less than 7 wks can't say the past wk has been easy as i am huge im still working due to finish next wk then i will be Christmas shopping early i know but i just want to be organised. Hope your all doing ok x

Es-best of luck on the hysteroscopy! I had one in march and it wasn't too bad. Glad to hear your working with your RE again! Hoping your not too far from your Bfp!!

Imm-I can only imagine how difficult it is to get sround! But wow only 7 weeks to go, how exciting! Hope they fly by so you have your babies in your arms! Can't wait!

hey girls x

all is normal after my lap and dye so still no answers :dohh: I o'd super early on CD10 this cycle and AF is due today/tomorrow if my LP stays the same. Good thing is NO SPOTTING!! so if that's a result of my lap and dye i'm happy! Tested today 11dpo BFN as always. See Fs again on 15th October and should get my clomid! :happydance:

lmm - wow only 7 weeks left thats gone quick!!

Stace - can't believe your at the stage to find out the gender already! Thats gone really quickly too!!

Es - good luck with your RE and hysteroscopy

Maz- how are you doing these days?

Looks like i'm joining the mummy club xxxxxx

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/PhotoGrid_1379923498727_zps427192d8.jpg

O m g!!!! Shells!!! That is fabulous!!!!! You know when you posted that you tested 11dpo I was thinking that might be too early but didn't want to say anything to get your hopes up but YEAH!!!!! I'm so so ecstatic for you!!!! Congrats!

Es-your next!! Xxx

stace i did actually have a faint line at 11dpo - but you know how many crappy lines i've had i discarded it as the antibody line - turns out it was actually a real shadowy line this time lol :happydance::happydance:

It's still sinking in!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->