Luteal Phase Spotting

mnelson815

Reaction score
Morning everyone,

I am really hoping someone may be able to give some insights. I came off BC beginning of January and had a couple days of a withdrawal bleed. I then didn't get my next cycle for 84 days. It started with 3 days of dark spotting and then a very heavy period for 5 days after. I got my first positive OPK on CD 17 and O'd on CD18 according to FF. I will attach my chart so you can see the temp trend. My temp is still increasing slowly and staying high, but I have been having spotting since 2DPO. This has really made me upset because I keep feeling like this is not going to happen for us. It started off as just very light tan/brown mixed with cm to dark brown yesterday and today.

Any ideas? Anything I should do or ask my doctor about?? Any insight would be really helpful, I am feeling really upset and lost.

Here is my chart: It wont let me paste the link but you can copy and paste into a URL.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/625380

Anyone have any ideas? Anyone experience the spotting before??
Would really like to hear from anyone..:cry:

Hi, I'm not an expert on charts so maybe one of the other ladies who temp may be better looking at your chart but from what I've seen on others it looks good so far with your temps rising. I had brown spotting with my first DD1 and previous :angel: along with cramps which I guessed were implantation. Have you any other symptoms? (PS I've currently had brown spotting for the past two days as well just as you described) :)

Have you thought about taking any of the early HPTs? You may see something from 10dpo. When do you see you doctor next? :flower:

Thanks so much for responding bumble. I had an appt with my Gyno today and all she tells me is its normal and fine. So I don't think that helps much as I don't know too many successful pregnancies hat have spotting everyday of your luteal phase? But again, I'm not very experienced in having babies quite yet.
I thought my chart looked great too which is why I am so concerned about he spotting. It's turned into being quite a bit darker and more of it the past few days. But it has been every day from 2dpo until now at 9dpo? I don't know! I'm just so confused but it definitely helped to hear you say you had some with your pregnancy!
I did a test on 7dpo, obviously it showed negative so I'm trying to wait until at least 10-12 now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->