Luvabella dolls?

jay92

Reaction score
Oh good grief,
Thanks to Phil and holly (this morning) my 3 year old is currently begging for one from santa!!:dohh::nope:

I absolutely hate chucky and this has to be the creepiest doll I have ever seen :haha:

So ladies who is buying one? Is it worth the money? What do we all think?

Xxx

I bought a hatchimal last year with all the hype kids were sucked in and I haven't seen the blasted thing since new years day :dohh:

Xxx

It gives me the creeps watching the YouTube videos lol so i feel your pain. Thankfully DD isnt really into baby dolls so im not worried about her wanting one. In real life i only know of one person who has bought one so the hype isnt all that great, at keast not at the minute.

And yes i got sucked into the hatchimal hype last year and after about a week it was switched off. Its played with every now and then but is basically just a super expensive cuddly toy now lol having said that her face was priceless when she saw santa had got her one so it was worth every penny for that alone.

It’s soooo scary and SOOO expensive!

This is a horrible horrible doll, there is no way my 2 would have got one :lol:

:blush: so I'm totally not over reacting lol!?
There is just something proper creepy about this doll.

I have horrible memories :haha:
DD got one of those motion sensor talking/singing/terrifying dog things few years ago

Went in to change baby's nappy in middle of night half asleep, creeping like a ninja so not to wake up DD2 and all I hear is "peekaboo I can see you" dies I am not ashamed to say a little bit of pee came out. :dohh:

Yes it's settled no luvabella in this house for christmas :thumbup:

I've just watched some videos and I actually think it's cute!! Like strangely cute! The only downside is how robotic it sounds when it moves. Looks super cute when it's falling to sleep. I hate pot dolls too.

Went in to change baby's nappy in middle of night half asleep, creeping like a ninja so not to wake up DD2 and all I hear is "peekaboo I can see you" dies I am not ashamed to say a little bit of pee came out. :dohh:
:

Hahahaha :rofl: amazing

Just Googled it as didn't know what they were. Thank goodness dd isn't really in to dolls cos there would be no way she'd be getting G one!

My Girls hadn't even mentioned them and thankfully my oldest was at school but DD2 was sat on rug playing and it was a segment on this morning and she was engrossed. Santa is not gonna be in the good books on Christmas morning:dohh:

Xxx

Scarlett won't be getting this. She loves dolls, thankfully she hasn't seen this advertised. She wouldn't remember she'd 'asked' for it anyway, She will be almost 3 at Christmas. But not a chance in hell would I be buying something as creepy as this doll.

Totally creepy, thankfully neither of my girls want it so I don't need to convince them that it's awful lol! ;)

I've been checking toys r us for months now but it's still not available here. I would like to get dd one.

I don't think its creepy.. but would I he** spend £100 on it. My girls are happy with normal dolls that do nothing lol

I googled it and it looks pretty terrifying :haha: glad my DD hasn't seen it because it's a ridiculous price!

Looks like im in the minority 🙈 I think my DD will love her 😍 xx

Looks like im in the minority 🙈 I think my DD will love her 😍 xx

You and me both! I've seen a lot of people on facebook say they would never pay that much for a doll. Yet people are willing to pay hundreds of dollars for game systems, bikes, scooters, etc. I think she's a lot less creepy than those 5 nights at freddys toys I've seen too. But I guess there are a lot of people who find dolls creepy. :shrug:

They seem super popular, I've seen 3 people on my fb friends list say they've bought them already and they're tipped to be the 'hot toy' this year!

Not my cup of tea and Dd is a bit young to appreciate it, I probably would get it if she had asked for it etc. It doesn’t looking any more naff than any other plastic doll haha. I’ve spent 50 on a Rubens barn doll and plenty of people have remarked on the price of that.... so people spending 100 on this just makes me feel better haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->