Luvabella dolls?

I bought dd2 baby Annabelle that seemed to be the doll to get for £54 last year which done diddly squat lol at least this doll does something without you having to prod it and yes we are the proud owners of Chucky I mean lovabella for Xmas this year Lol :blush::happydance::winkwink:

I also bought that blasted baby Anna bell last year. Wasn't impressed nor was DD who has left it in toyboy ever since.
Lol enjoy:haha:
X

Looks like im in the minority 🙈 I think my DD will love her 😍 xx

You and me both! I've seen a lot of people on facebook say they would never pay that much for a doll. Yet people are willing to pay hundreds of dollars for game systems, bikes, scooters, etc. I think she's a lot less creepy than those 5 nights at freddys toys I've seen too. But I guess there are a lot of people who find dolls creepy. :shrug:

Yeah i suppose everyone is different lol i agree defo less scary than five nights at freddies toys😂 Im super excited for xmas morning i think its a pretty cool doll 😁😁 xx

Wouldn't do for us all to be the same ladies. Bet your little ones will love them. I now need to find a similar doll for DD for her silver cross pram santas bringing her xxx

I was considering baby Annabelle for dd instead but I think I've changed my mind reading you ladies' comments. Baby Annabelle didn't go over well?

My little one was a bit freaked out by the noises Anna bell made lol the crying etc just didn't go down well with her so she played with her turned off for a few days then just wasn't interested. She definitely wasn't as interactive as the luvabella hun that's for sure. Xxx

:thumbup: that's good . Phantom your little one may love it hun. Mines just gave up on hers lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->