M/C Complete when will i get O or AF? Confused help please

Cherrysoul

Reaction score
Long story short.

Found out was Pregnant first week of December, approx 4-5 weeks based on HcG of 686, 2 days later 580. Assume this is start of M/C never had heavy bleeding, only prolonged pains and medium to light spotting all the way to end of January(I guess i'm just slow to expell stuff). Scans showed all clear no retained product. Cyst on left ovary, shrunk after second scan, new cyst on right ovary. All clear down there until this past week, with brown spotting on and off, barely there only when i wipe. Definitely not IB as we haven't BD'd since before M/C :(

So when do i count no bleeding from ? I assume last day it was red(30th Jan but barely there)? or the slightly heavier bleeding? There was even 1 week in Jan where the flow increased and i got PMS , but from what i read (my HCG was still 25 then) I Cant get a period until 0? Was that AF or no?

Last HcG was taken on 3rd February and was finally down to 1.8 so i can assume it is now 0?

When can i expect AF?

Is this brown (never red anymore) intermittent spotting just a normal process of my body getting back to normal?

I want to TTC again ASAP.

Should i take Vitex, thinking my Progesterone was the cause of a super early M/C. The only thing that makes sense to me and would this help my body regulate after a M/C even tho my cycles pre M/C where normal?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as i'm stuck in Limbo never had a M/C before and not sure what the next process is.

If i where to use OPK's when should i start? If i havent actually had an AF yet?

Agh so confused.

Thanks in advance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back