M/C early this year, still TTC

hayley2022

Reaction score
Hi Im new to this forum,
I have been TTC since getting married last July, fell pregnant early this year but M/C at 9 weeks, we are frustratingly still trying!!
Did a test today BFN, I am so upset and frustrated, every month is a waiting game!!
Would love to hear all your experiences too....

Hi Hayley

Sorry for your loss :hugs:

I had a mmc in april this year at 12weeks, had lots of complications with retained tissue and heavy bleeding. Im just about back to normal with regular periods but waiting for some test results before we ttc again. Its so frustrating as when I had the mc I thought I would be pregnant again by now. Fingers crossed results will be normal and I can start ttc next month.

I hope you get your BFP soon!

Hi Bluesky,

Thankyou for replying, so sorry to hear about your loss.
Although its such a frustrating time to go through, there is some comfort knowing that your not on your own.
I'll keep my fingers crossed your test results are all ok, and your baby dreams come true soon xxxx

Hi hayley and so sorry for your loss. :hugs: I had a mc at the end of February after ttcing for 3.5 years. Everyone said that you are more fertile after a mc so I managed to get it into my head that it wouldn't take very long for another bfp but here I am still waiting. It is so hard not to get obssessed and each time af arrives I think it gets a little harder to take. I'm dreading my due date coming around. Still trying to remain positive that one day it will happen it's just a matter of being patient lol! Hope you get your bfp very soon. Were you testing early today? Remember it's not over until the witch arrives. :dust: Hugs, Donna xxx

Hi Im new to this forum,
I have been TTC since getting married last July, fell pregnant early this year but M/C at 9 weeks, we are frustratingly still trying!!
Did a test today BFN, I am so upset and frustrated, every month is a waiting game!!
Would love to hear all your experiences too....

Sorry for your loss that must have been very hard after trying so hard :hugs:

I also had a miscarriage recently at five weeks and two days very early on and I'm sure it harder when your further along so sending my hugs to those who lost later in their pregnancys :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I also have a huge fear I won't fall pregnant again after one regular cycle sniffes but we are all in this together and I know I'm willing to lend my net support to all of you. And darn it eventually we will all reach are goals and nine months later hold are healthy newborns in are arms NO IFS OR BUTTS it will happen :cloud9:

I'll be using my clearblue fertility moniter after I have a period :) and I better be pregnant two months into trying! :thumbup:

Hi ladies

Sorry for all of your losses. I really relate to what you're all saying about how hard it is for the months after the m/c when you expect to get pregnant again quite soon afterwards and you don't. We've been TTC since Jan this year, I had a m/c in June at 5.5 weeks. Every month since then (the last 3 cycles) I've felt like I've had symptoms mainly cramping and tiredness then AF has come along again. I'm starting to feel a bit obsessed with it. But am determined to try my best to stay positive. Fingers crossed for us all x

Hi, Sorry for all your losses, I had MC in April and thought i would have been pregnant by now. Still hoping. I also feel like i have the symptoms every month but then AF arrives. Good luck to you and hope we see our BFP's soon. xx

I thought I'd conceive again soon after my MC, but next month will be a year since, and 10/11 months trying since. I'm sure it will happen again for us all. Our bodies have been through a rough time and just need to get back into the swing of things. We'll do it! xxx

Sorry for all the losses too.
I mc at start of April, and managed to convince myself that I would get pg straight away as it didn't take that long the first time.

Now feeling more and more negative each month and I turn 35 in 2 weeks :growlmad:

I'm now also signed off work with anxiety and panic attacks, so taking a month off to try and pull myself together. I'd be bloody useless if I got a BFP at the mo any way.

Good luck to everyone
xx

Sorry for all of your losses

first time poster/blogger or whatever the term is

I had a M/C mid August we have been trying for 3 years finaly stopped being obbsesive taking preg tests all the time and kind of accepted that it might not happen for us. Found out I was preg whilst having M/C I was very logical about things and tryed to be positive and keep busy as everyone kept saying at least you can get preg you can now try again.

Last week found myself crying uncontrolably on a packed train on the way in to work and had to get off in the middle of nowhere. Anyway now I am back on the emotional rollercoaster of getting my hopes up again every month, on my 5th negative test for this cycle( decided to try again ASAP as I hear you are more fertile following M/C) and cant stop thinking about what could have been.

But I have found it helpful reading others stories and its good to know I am not alone if you know what I mean. I will try to stay positive but the disappointment of a negative test is so hurtfull.

How do others cope and stay positive?

Thankyou all for replying with your experiences, so sorry we have all had to go through such an awful time, hugs to everyone xxx
Fingers crossed we will all be ok next time we do conceive.
In response to your question Angel wings, I was tetsing early, thats how obsessed Iv become, Imaginary symptoms seem to occur every month until the dreaded AF....
Lorgy1, it is so hard to stay positive, and I have found myself uncontrollably crying also, as im sure many others in our situation have, people always say try and forget about it but when you want something so much it is impossible to think about anything else. But keep trying to have a positive mind, it will happen.
I've got everything crossed for you all
xxxxxxxxx

I had a mmc in January after seeing baby alive and well with heart beating at 8 weeks! shocked and devastated I had read that you are "more fertile" after a mc and thought it would happen quickly. Sadly as the months passed and my anxiety and obession increased it reached July and still not pregnant. I decided to buy a CBFM and got BFP on 2nd month using it, this was August and again, it wasnt to be as I had a chemical pregnancy. I am now pregnant just 4 weeks later and this time I am PRAYING for a sticky beanie. I love the monitor and I was definately less stressed the last couple of months.

Pregnancy after a loss is definately harder than I thought and I am the first week of knowing. Just hope I can make it through the next 35 weeks!

x

Thanks to everyone for replying, iv got everything crossed for you all, so sorry for your loses, its upsetting to think so many people have been through this.
Hi Lorgy1 I know what you mean it is so hard to stay positive when all you really want to do is cry (least thats how i feel) And how frustrating it is to hear 'dont think about it and it will happen', when you want something so much it is all you can think about. Having said that we can all try and be positive for each other, and enjoy our time trying!!!
xxx

Hello and sorry for all the losses on here, i must admin in my darkest days i dont know what i would have done without you other ladies.

We started TTC Oct 08, got a BFP in feb and thought great we've done it after only 5 months. Sadly it was not to be and after a trip to A & E a night in hospital and a nightmare week i had a MC at 6 weeks. I too thought we would fall right away esp as it only took 5 months in the first place, in the end it took a year before i got another BFP. That was in march and this time everything looked good, i made it past the dreaded 6 week mark and got a 3+ on a digi so i was beginning to settle down and get excited rather then terrified. That came to an end at 10+5 when i had some bleeding and had a scan a couple of days later at 11 weeks. This showed no HB and that the baby had passed away a couple of weeks before. I was devestated and MC naturally that night in a mini labour type affair. The next day i picked myself up and focused on TTC.

As the months have slipped by and my work mates/friends have said they are expecting (there are 6 now) its gotten harder and harder to cope with it all so we had a TTC break for a couple of months over the summer. Its now been 2 years and we are still TTC but i have gotten my PMA back and really want that :bfp:

I'm so glad about this thread. I had my miscarriage on the 17th of this month at 6+1 we've decided to try straight away so hoping to catch that lil egg pretty quickly

:dust: to us all xxx

Hi girls, so nice to hear all of your stories...I can sympathise with you all. I too had a mc in April( weird, but April had more than it's fair share of this type of sadness). We also suffered our second mc a few weeks ago both at 5-6 weeks.stardust 22 I'm following your lead with the cbfm hearing lots of success stories with them. This website is an invaluable tool for information and for finding support. Good luck girls.. Love to you all, and remember, you will be rewarded for your patience xxx

MANDY, It has been fantastic. 7 months nothing and then 2nd month of using it I got pregnant, although sadly a chemical but 2 weeks later BFP!!!

I will be watching you for your news as I am sure you are right behind me
x

i mc at 17weeks and i hoped i would have been pregnant by dd but nothing.
why does it take so long when you really want somthing:cry:

Oh Cla, so sorry for your loss. how sad to have reached 17 weeks. Its not fair.

I pray you will get your BFP. I just wonder why life is cruel.
x

thankyou so much hun. it was the worst thing i have ever had to go through.
to see a baby at 7weeks and then 13weeks, we even took our 9 year old to see his brother or sister. and then to have nothing just memories:cry:
i just wish it would hurry up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->