M/C early this year, still TTC

Hi everyone :hugs:

This whole thing is such an emotional rollercoaster isnt it. We were TTTC for around 8 months after getting married and nothing. Bought the CBFM, best purchase of my life! BFP on 2nd month of trying it only to go on and turn out to have Blighted ovum which I discovered at around 9w. Thought I was coping ok until the day after I had an ERCP, went into work and suddenly had total meltdown, just couldnt stop crying :cry:. just felt so numb. Took a week off work and gradually began to feel more positive. Waited for two AF then back on the old CBFM, got my BFP on first try. That was around 3 weeks ago and now Im sat typing this after a trip to EPU after a full MC. Life can be so cruel sometimes, but I have found it somehow easier this time around, maybe because I decided to tell my family when I first got my BFP after keeping it to myself last time. Had told them that I didnt want to get my hopes up this time, and that I was just taking it one day at a time. Feel a lot more positive despite 2 MC, Im just waiting for my next AF and I will start using CBFM again, this time I want a sticky please![-o<

Reading everyones stories has really helped me, you dont feel so alone.

:dust: to all of us x

Hi everyone :hugs:

This whole thing is such an emotional rollercoaster isnt it. We were TTTC for around 8 months after getting married and nothing. Bought the CBFM, best purchase of my life! BFP on 2nd month of trying it only to go on and turn out to have Blighted ovum which I discovered at around 9w. Thought I was coping ok until the day after I had an ERCP, went into work and suddenly had total meltdown, just couldnt stop crying :cry:. just felt so numb. Took a week off work and gradually began to feel more positive. Waited for two AF then back on the old CBFM, got my BFP on first try. That was around 3 weeks ago and now Im sat typing this after a trip to EPU after a full MC. Life can be so cruel sometimes, but I have found it somehow easier this time around, maybe because I decided to tell my family when I first got my BFP after keeping it to myself last time. Had told them that I didnt want to get my hopes up this time, and that I was just taking it one day at a time. Feel a lot more positive despite 2 MC, Im just waiting for my next AF and I will start using CBFM again, this time I want a sticky please![-o<

Reading everyones stories has really helped me, you dont feel so alone.

:dust: to all of us x

iam so sorry hun. we are all here together and we will get a baby at the end:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->