M/C Twins on Christmas at 7 weeks TTC again?

mami2karina

Mami of 3~Expecting #4!
Reaction score
Hello ladies! I have had several m/c, yet this is by far THE worst and most painful that I have experienced. We found out we were expecting twins, a week later we found out we had lost one, I had low hCG levels so had to be re-tested and they doubled fine, we found out 2 days before Christmas. We were so happy to still have one baby. Low and behold we lost the second twin Christmas night :cry: I want another baby so badly. This is the 6th m/c that I have had. I had 3 then carried my ds to almost 37 weeks, he was perfectly healthy. Then I had 2 m/c, 2 months in a row, and 3 months later got pregnant with my youngest, he was a preemie at 35 weeks but perfectly healthy. I have an almost 7 year old dd as well, no problems with that pregnancy and she was full term. I am so devestated, dh and I desperately wanted these babies, only the youngest is his, the other two are from my previous marriage. I want to TTC again, but I'm scared. Are any of you in the same boat? With my 2nd baby I m/c and then conceived his the following cycle. But before my last I had 2 m/c 2 months in a row. UGH. So sad and frustrating. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat as me.

I had a miscarriage on Christmas eve, right before I was to head out to see a bunch of family. I was almost 5 weeks, it was a really hard hit since just a year ago I had a healthy baby boy. I never thought something like this could happen to me! But it does! We are thinking about trying again this upcoming month, yet some doctors say to wait. We aren't sure what to do, but I think we will try again. Good luck to you and I'm sorry for your losses

I'm sorry for yours as well. I'm so scared to TTC again. I have had both a good and a bad outcome from TTC right after a m/c. I am putting this in God's hands. He has a reason for everything he does and I am trying to hold on to that. I am by no means a very religious person, but he has given me 3 beautiful children so I know there still has to be hope for us. Good luck on TTC! And again, I'm so sorry for your loss.

I hear you are more fertile after a m/c..and the jury is still out whether to start to ttc right away..i lost my identical twins in july of this yr at 11+ wks..we have been ttc for some time now..but i had a d/c because i wouldn't m/c on my own..the dr said the uterine lining after a d/c is really thin that's why i had to wait 2-3 cycles..but i read on the internet that some people's docs said go for it so i did and m/c again in oct at 5wks ..don't know whether to consider it a chemical pregnancy as the lines just kept coming up faint never getting darker or do i blame myself for not waiting??? i'm sorry for your loss and I have the mind set that if my body is ready it'll happen..a girl i work with had a m/c at 5wks and went on to be pregnant the next month..and it really was like a knife in my heart because her m/c happened a few days after my d/c and then for her to end up being pregnant the very next month..
keep trying..fx for you..

so sorry. i just experienced an m/c on 12/15. Though it is difficult, keep trying and believing.

It seems like everyone around me is getting pregnant and don't to be. I'm s sad. I have no idea when I will ovulate again so we are just going to BD and see what happens I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->