M5 crash

lylasmummy

Reaction score
Just seen it on the news, it's like real life final destination!!

How very scary and so so sad :(

Thoughts are with the people involved and their families :hugs:

It's so so awful!

Thoughts with the Familes :(

Just watching it now, horrific! Thinking of all involved xxx

Its so sad. I woke up in the middle of the night and it was on Sky News, :nope:

So sad.

It horrible, tryin to get hold of a friend who was travelling that way last nite, hoping he wasnt in the crash but not heard anything from him yet :(

It horrible, tryin to get hold of a friend who was travelling that way last nite, hoping he wasnt in the crash but not heard anything from him yet :(

Hope you manage to get hold of him, there is a number you can call if you cant get hold of your friends/family and you think they were involved :hugs:

so awful. :cry: it really brings home anything can happen when driving.

:nope:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/motorin...ral-dead-in-worst-ever-smash-in-Somerset.html

watching the video. it's so eerily quiet.

hubby often travels that way home from work. :( such an awful thing to happen.

Hope you manage to get hold of him, there is a number you can call if you cant get hold of your friends/family and you think they were involved :hugs:

Yeh I know think I will wait a while, he rubbish at answering his phone, im such a worrier hes a farmer so probably out in the fields somewhere, I dont think anythings happened to him as im sure his gf wouldve said something on facebook or one of our friends xx

Truly heartbreaking, really puts everything into perspective, life is way too short, RIP to all the victims and thinking of those still suffering. xx

So sad, prayers are with the injured and rip to those lost :cry:

So sad.Thoughts are with all those affected,and hoping for full and speedy recoveries for those injured:cry:

Its horrible thinking that maybe nobody did anything wrong,and something like that can happen.Its so scary:cry:

Everytime ive seen the news ive started crying...its so so heartbreaking,the poor families :( my friend was about 10 cars back and was stuck there till 4am this morn :(

Really puts things into perspective xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->