M5 crash

So sad. Me and my LO went past the spot where it happened 10 mins before the crash. It was so busy then someone almost went into us :( can't belive that happened. Were so lucky to have not left later, the thought makes me feel I'll :(

Rip to those who lost there lifes xxx

They said it was busy and the weather was bad..

Truly awful. Thoughts with those involved and their families/friends

It's scary and very very sad. More so that by looking at the images of the vehicles from the morning it looks like the cars in the initial collision escaped ok but the worst of the damage and likely deaths came from people who were just wrong place at the wrong time and hit into the pile up at the back. That's where it was all burnt out and stuff :(

I hope they can piece together a sequence of events from CCTV and skid marks etc. As morbid as it sounds it would be very interesting to know exactly how it happened and go so big you know?

xx

It's so awful! Big praises for the emergency services and the members of the public who helped at the scene x

Just read this morning that they have not found anymore body's and have removed all of the cars so that is good x

Its still shocking to see the pictures, on Sky News they said that they were having troubles working out what hit what first as the damage was so severe to the artic lorry and the surrounding cars..

It's terribly sad :(, I hate motorways, they're so dangerous.
RIP to those who lost their lifes, and thoughts go out to those involved.

Did you hear about the family in the car. The two sisters, one of their boyfriends and their dad.

One of the sisters and the dad died, leaving one sister who'd lost their mother a few years earlier. She's only 19 and she's lost her whole family :cry: :cry: so sad x

Did you hear about the family in the car. The two sisters, one of their boyfriends and their dad.

One of the sisters and the dad died, leaving one sister who'd lost their mother a few years earlier. She's only 19 and she's lost her whole family :cry: :cry: so sad x

I was in absolute tears reading that, how heartbreaking :cry::cry: Also, the 2 lorry drivers that died from the same company and their colleague who is seriously ill in hospital touched a nerve too. My Dad was a long distance lorry driver before he fell ill, had been all his life and this was my one fear growing up, him going to work and never coming home. All were fathers to relatively young children.:cry::cry:

So sad :cry: thoughts go out to everyone involved xxx

I was in absolute tears reading that, how heartbreaking :cry::cry: Also, the 2 lorry drivers that died from the same company and their colleague who is seriously ill in hospital touched a nerve too. My Dad was a long distance lorry driver before he fell ill, had been all his life and this was my one fear growing up, him going to work and never coming home. All were fathers to relatively young children.:cry::cry:

It is so sad!... As I was keeping tabs on the progressing story I was so glad to hear that no children died in the accident! But the death of the Lorry driver's is awful! Poor families x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->