M5 crash

Im just watching it on Sky News. They said a firework display was happening at the time and they think that could of distracted someone. 54 injured and 7 dead :nope: its carnage.

Terribly sad :( Life can be taken away so fast. Thoughts are with the families and those suffering.

I've heard about this and just seen it on the news. I find it really upsetting. I used to work near there everyday.

My thoughts are with everyone involved and their families.xx

Just horrendous. I felt sick watching this. Poor people, prayers for them all.

Aol are now saying 34 cars/lorries involved :(

Earlier on,someone on Twitter who works for a news company Tweeted to say that there were still some people trapped in cars,about 2pm this afternoon:cry:
Its absolutely awful x

Earlier on,someone on Twitter who works for a news company Tweeted to say that there were still some people trapped in cars,about 2pm this afternoon:cry:
Its absolutely awful x

They mentioned this when I was watching a report on BBC earlier but from what I understood these trapped people they are talking about are people who have died but haven't yet been discovered, thats why they expect the death toll to rise.

They say it was the firework display, the smoke from that caused it. :cry:

Thoughts are with them all!!
Xx

Such a horrific tragedy

My parents live in Norwich and as im the driver i usually travel down at stupid o'clock at night when no body else is on the road. Hubby hates it but for me its easier.

So sad.
Thoughts with everyone affected by this tragedy x

So sad. Me and my LO went past the spot where it happened 10 mins before the crash. It was so busy then someone almost went into us :( can't belive that happened. Were so lucky to have not left later, the thought makes me feel I'll :(

Rip to those who lost there lifes xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->