MAC makeup

emyandpotato

Reaction score
My OH got me a £20 MAC giftcard for our anniversary yesterday. :happydance: I'm chuffed but I have no idea what to use it on! I use their concealer but as it was a gift I don't wanna use it on something I was gonna buy anyway and want to treat myself but not sure what. I don't wear foundation as it makes me break out, I already have their eyeshadow in a natural shade and it lasts centuries so don't need more, and I rarely go out anywhere that would warrant anything sparkly or anything like that, as tempting as a glittery pot would be! I have blush, powder, eyeliner and mascara from other brands. I'm kind of torn between an eyebrow pencil or something of that sort, or a lipliner, or maybe a new eyeliner that isn't black and might look slightly more natural with my blonde hair and green eyes but that will still define my eyes really well so I don't look washed out. What do you reckon? Or any recommendations for something else entirely?

Get something to do your brows. Seriously, your life changes when you have good brows. ;)

Also brown eyeliner. I'm a blonde too and it looks very no-make up-ish and natural.

Maybe a nice brush for your makeup that you've already got? I loooove my 217 brush to apply eyeshadow!

Or like the OP said, something for your eyebrows or brown eyeliner :D

I would totally go for a brush too, best investment

A brush was actually my first thought but the one I wanted was like £38!

Zephram what brown liner do you use? I've tried them before and it just didn't look right at all. If I can find the right one I'll probably invest in one anyway as it's something I'd use every day.

Thanks guys I'll get the brow liner tool thingymabob.

I'd go for an eye primer, it's not something I would splurge on with my own money but would be a nice treat with a voucher :)

I'd go for a nail polish ;) or two since they are around £10 each

MAC does a good brow pencil that has a brow brush on the opposite end. I use it pretty much every day. Their brow gel is good too.

Thanks guys I spent ages looking at everything and decided to get the lip pencil in etcetera and an eyebrow pen thingy for blonde brows. I also get a lipstick free next time I'm in store as I have 6 empty concealer tubs, so will spend time looking at all the shades then. MarineWag I actually looked at the eye primers but they look very similar to the MAC concealer I use which does the job so think I'll stick with it! It blends really well with the gel shadow I use.

I. LOVE. MAC!!! 0_0 I have sooo many of their lipsticks, eye shadows, blushes, and lip glosses! My favorite brand EVAR!

Also if you become a regular MAC consumer and get a free membership, you can turn in your empty containers, reorder in whichever color you like, and they give it to you at a discounted price

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->