Maca/Vitex

Greetings!

I've never heard of Maca, however Vitex, I'm a bit familiar with. I've been TTC for about a year, and after doing some research stumbles across Vitex. All of the reviews I've read have been very positive, and motivating. The only negative thing I can say is according to research, it takes a few months for Vitex to kick in. I actually starting taking the Nature's Way brand, 400 mg 2x daily a week ago. I'm hoping that it regulates my period soon, and ultimately results in a BFP. Give it a try, I purchased 100 caps of the 400mg for about $8 at a local nutrition store. I'll def. keep you posted on the journey! Baby dust!

Has anybody had any success falling pregnant using Maca or Vitex?

I did with vitex. I swear by it. I started it July 20 and my cycle came on July 26. I ovulated somewhere around August 9-13 and got my BFP August 26. I used the one by solaray. It was my first time trying Vitex. I would say it works.:happydance:

I am trying vitex this month. I started towards the end of my cycle (very irregular) and the day after starting it my period came. Now on CD 7!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->