Macca root

Lozb

Reaction score
Who is trying this? Tried it? If tried how did it work for u? What dose did u get? Any side effects? If worked how long did u see any effects?
Thanks all thinking of getting some tomorrow.

20201127_102421.jpg Hi hon as u know I take it. I've only been taking 500mg but I'm gonna start taking 1000mg.
I ovulated later and my cycle was longer but only by a day and my luteal phase was still 16 days.

But if u have a short luteal phase I was reading that macca can lengthen it as well as vitamin C and B complex.
It didn't lengthen but mine. But mine is long enough but macca works with any hormones that are out of whack and stabilises everything.
Its good for fertility in general and can help to prevent miscarriage.
I've had 4 early losses this year so that's why I started taking it really.
Yet to see if it works until I fall pregnant again.
Praying with all heart that it does work if and when we fall again its a healthy sticky baby.

There is loads of info on line on macca it has many health benefits.
I will show u the one I get. I'm also going to start taking Folate this cycle instead of folic acid as its better.

Good luck this cycle hon.
Cycle number 10 ttc for me and I'm praying December will finally be my month.

I will show u the macca I get its not that expensive on amazon.

Screenshot_20201127-102308_Amazon Shopping.jpg

View attachment 1090964 Hi hon as u know I take it. I've only been taking 500mg but I'm gonna start taking 1000mg.
I ovulated later and my cycle was longer but only by a day and my luteal phase was still 16 days.

But if u have a short luteal phase I was reading that macca can lengthen it as well as vitamin C and B complex.
It didn't lengthen but mine. But mine is long enough but macca works with any hormones that are out of whack and stabilises everything.
Its good for fertility in general and can help to prevent miscarriage.
I've had 4 early losses this year so that's why I started taking it really.
Yet to see if it works until I fall pregnant again.
Praying with all heart that it does work if and when we fall again its a healthy sticky baby.

There is loads of info on line on macca it has many health benefits.
I will show u the one I get. I'm also going to start taking Folate this cycle instead of folic acid as its better.

Good luck this cycle hon.
Cycle number 10 ttc for me and I'm praying December will finally be my month.

I will show u the macca I get its not that expensive on amazon.

View attachment 1090963

thank you for messaging me. I jst the ant to try balance things out and try lengthen cycle even by 2 days would make a big difference. Did u have any side effects read headaches and upset tummy.

thank you for messaging me. I jst the ant to try balance things out and try lengthen cycle even by 2 days would make a big difference. Did u have any side effects read headaches and upset tummy.

I felt a little sick when I first started taking them but its fine now.
Just started taking 2 of them now which is 1000mg and also started the Folate. I feel fine.

Since we been trying ive had 23 day cycles and supper supper early ovulation which is not good.
Started the B vitamin complex a few months ago and then my cycle was 28 days.
Someimes 30 days.

Only started the macca just after I stopped bleeding with last AF and my ovulation was later and cycle was 31 days so the longest cycle I've had so far.

Was googling ways I cud shorten my luteal phase but all that came up was ways to lengthen it .

Looks like I'm just going to have to put up with a 16 day luteal phase, but for women like u with a very short LP I read that Macca and vitamins C and B vitamin complex works well and was given women a extra 2 or 3 days.
Definitely worth a try hon.

Just started taking 2 of them now which is 1000mg and also started the Folate. I feel fine.

Since we been trying ive had 23 day cycles and supper supper early ovulation which is not good.
Someimes 30 days.

Only started the macca just after I stopped bleeding with last AF and my ovulation was later and cycle was 31 days so the longest cycle I've had so far.

Was googling ways I cud shorten my luteal phase but all that came up was ways to lengthen it .

Looks like I'm just going to have to put up with a 16 day luteal phase, but for women like u with a very short LP I read that Macca and vitamins C and B vitamin complex works well and was given women a extra 2 or 3 days.
Well I will have some of ur LP lol sharing is caring and all that. I have jst finished af today and husband ordered me Maca root 4000mg coming Sunday. Hoping it kicks in ok.

Someimes 30 days.

I am on b6, pregnancy mixed vits, vit c and vit d. I Cnt take anymore b12 really I had b12 injections and it’s at 400 at mo and they monitoring it over next 3 months to see if that reduces if it does might get more injections. I have congenital hypothyroidism as well. (I have genetic form so my son has it as well).

It’s here. Hoping it works well. Got 4,000mg. It contains black pepper as well which cn help with absorption. Reading it Macca root is fish in vit c, b and e. Which is all the recommended things that are good for getting pregnant. Cd 5 and started them today.

F7C27CFA-3119-4C92-B2BA-0ADDD85D40DC.jpeg

Hahaha that made me laugh so much haha. I wud love to send u 2 days from my LP a 14 day LP wud be amazing hahaha.
Good luck with the macca.
I'm taking 1000mg so not sure if my ovulation will be even later. I hope not but the main reason I'm taking it is the hope that it will prevent me from having any more miscarriages
Want the next one to stick so much.

Cd2 for me feels like forever until ovulation but it normally comes around quickly. Its the 2ww that drags because of my 16 day LP.
Urghhhh.
Good luck this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->