MacDonalds Age Limit?! Seriously?!

They can id for the monopoly stickers as this is classed as gambling but not for food. Someones just used the Macs letter head as a joke. My oh and a few friends work at macs

Can't believe anyone has taken this seriously lol(people on my f.b are actually getting angry about it)... i wouldn't even think twice about it fairly obvious a fast food restaurant with food specifically for young people isn't going to ID for food .... it was all over my f.b yesterday, some simple person maybe got confused by the gambling policy on the monopoly game... i didn't realise it was a viral rumour lmao.

It's something to do with a branch of mcdonalds not letting in under 18's in hoodies after a certain time at night cos of all the abuse they were getting and it's just escalated into a load of bollocks lol x

see, this makes alot more sense :haha: x

I hope it's not true. I'd never get served with me being so young and all :kiss:

Of course it will be a hoax, if anything its getting thousands of people talking about mcdonalds and al hell of alot of teens will probably go in just to "see if they can get served" great publicity for mcdonalds

Yep clearly! It wouldn't surprise me if they started a rumour like this on purpose for this reason.

It's something to do with a branch of mcdonalds not letting in under 18's in hoodies after a certain time at night cos of all the abuse they were getting and it's just escalated into a load of bollocks lol x

That does make sense lol.

I hope it's not true. I'd never get served with me being so young and all :kiss:

:rofl:

Seriously though what a complete load of utter bollocks :rofl::wacko:

Lol, I have visions of 16 year olds standing outside McDs asking people to get em a Happy Meal for them.

It was one branch in Lancs that wouldn't serve under 18s in TRACKSUITS because of the trouble they were causing, even then it was only if it was after 7pm..

Wildfire!

Lmao that's not true, I swear people just make these things up to laugh at the gullible people or something LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->