Maclaren XLR

k8y

Reaction score
Any one have one? What do you think?

I have'nt got the XLR but I do have the XT which I absolutely love. It's the 2nd one I've had (I relunctantly sold my 1st one so I could raise funds for a family holiday). I love everything about XT (I just wish they did more exciting colours) and the adjustable handles are great if you're really tall but this does'nt affect me as I'm a short ass! Hope someone can give you the review you want hun x

I do, are you going to be using it from birth?

I went for the xlr over the xt only because it comes with footmuff but is still dearer than buying the xt and a footmuff I believe.

I think it is a bit overpriced just to use as a general stroller which I do as Alfie is ten months. Hope this helps.

its one of the lightest pushchairs (by quite a long way) and gets great reviews and is a Which best buy too. The only reason we decided against it was the seat unit is not reversible so you couldn't have baby facing you as you walk......

I had one with my first and will be getting a mcclaren techno xlr with this lo - cant wait love them love the colours - they do one in coffee and marsh green in mothercare online cant wait to getting it - love it.
its lite weight compact for the car and come with everything but pram bag but its ok found a nice one to match it in next =)

I had a XT (actually 2, bought one for my son when he was newborn but only used it once, wanted him facing me so sold it) I then bought another when he was around 18 months old and loved it to a degree but hated when he was asleep and I laid it flat it felt like it was going to tip backwards unless I held firmly on to the handles, maybe he just has a heavy head lol! Also when the seat is laid flat you can't use the basket without lifting and lowering the seat. I personally wouldn't get one for a newborn.

I have got this ready and waiting in my cupboard for my beany! We decided on this as previously, we had an XT and thought it was brilliant after having a bulky silver cross. I swore if I had another babs I would get a maclaren buggy. However, I did research a lot because the only thing that put me off was not having babs facing me, but as we wanted something lightweight, we weren't sure. However, as the XLR is a travel system and you can put the car seat on, I figured you do get to see babs facing you. Hoping it will great! Looks good so far.

i wanted this buggy when i was preg but i went to mothercare and the woman told me u couldnt have it as a travel system and the car seat didnt attach, so i got a loola up instead, but it is soooo heavy, i wish i wouldve got this one sometimes cos i have no chance of lifting my one haha

x

thanks everyone, didnt get one in the end got a quest insted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->